Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Outer space

Dem

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Trix
I've pretty much had an Area 51 map active for the entirety of the event this far, and I still have 15 in the warehouse. I only used one fighter jet so far, finished the 2nd and 3rd part of the event, now I'm still flying it for crop circles...

I've pretty much had an Area 51 map active for the entirety of the event this far, and I still have 15 in the warehouse. I only used one fighter jet so far, finished the 2nd and 3rd part of the event, now I'm still flying it for crop circles...

Ok I guess I was confused and thought the fighter was one use but it seems like once you get the fighter you keep it.

Yep, maps last six hours and fighters are like any other plane. If you get lots, you can sell them for 600 coins each

Keep a few for future events though. They aren’t like the card planes or sleighs that have their own hangar.

I’m done with the event but only have 2 crop circles so I’ll keep flying there so I can collect more alien Toys from the UFO in my city

Keep a few for future events though. They aren’t like the card planes or sleighs that have their own hangar.

I’m done with the event but only have 2 crop circles so I’ll keep flying there so I can collect more alien Toys from the UFO in my city
I've finished too but haven't collected yet. Is the drop rate the same after finishing, for both hydraulic tools and then crop circle collection?

I've finished too but haven't collected yet. Is the drop rate the same after finishing, for both hydraulic tools and then crop circle collection?
I've been able to get crop circles on all 3 games after completing the event and collecting the reward. Drop rate seems about the same.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
So impressed reading this... can you offer any tips in how to go through the event that quickly?
Members who have completed quickly played previous versions (the event has happened in both previous years). That means they started out with lots of flight items from their previous events, and completed missions much more quickly. There are a number of similar events in the Airport City game where you will almost certainly not complete at your first try, but then Airport City is a game for the (very) long term - there are no quick fixes..... although if you spend lots of real money every month buying thousands of green cash you will progress more quickly. :D

I played last years event, and completed a few tasks and flights but I was nowhere near completing the event before time ran out. But I started this years event with 100 air magnetometers and 38 Plasma clots. Thats has helped me a lot, and now I may complete the event this year. :cool:

So impressed reading this... can you offer any tips in how to go through the event that quickly?
This was my 2nd time around for Crescnt & Crescnt2, and I had a lot of left overs which made it quite easy. It was first time around with Crescnt3 - I used Spyglass twice, and a lot of instant return for my flights. I was able to finish it in 2 days. I didn't have to spend greens for my spyglass as my adventure buildings gave me the drops for them.

Ok I guess I was confused and thought the fighter was one use but it seems like once you get the fighter you keep it.
Collect the fighters but use just a couple of them. Keep the others in the warehouse (not in the hangar because, as @Davescharf said, they use regular hangars, not specific ones) for next year. Sell the ones you used by the end of the event.

This was the first time for me. Last time round I gave up on day 2! Had 3 or 4 drops from neighbours that's all.

Started by visiting neighbours and using all clicks on hunting Geiger counters. Drop rates better than at home. First collection fairly quick to get, you've got another 2 weeks to get it all.

Top Bottom