Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Out of nowhere

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j0c60o
Username
Delta5579 F20
Just this week mitlain has

1119 North observatory
1640 San Francisco
2310 Cape
2156 New York
1888 Lima
1024 Rio
1132 south observatory
269 Canary
229 Malta
1474 Nice
257 London
90 st p
3100 moscow
957 arctic station
242 Dubai
1182 Goa
3080 Thailand
1119 Singapore
1757 Sydney
378 Bali

And these are not even all the destinations

Uncomprehendable

1119 North observatory
1640 San Francisco
2310 Cape
2156 New York
1888 Lima
1024 Rio
1132 south observatory
269 Canary
229 Malta
1474 Nice
257 London
90 st p
3100 moscow
957 arctic station
242 Dubai
1182 Goa
3080 Thailand
1119 Singapore
1757 Sydney
378 Bali

Uncomprehendable

Send the data to GI and see what they say. I’d certainly like to hear their response :).

Regarding fuel and passengers...

FUEL: I am in 9 fuel rings (all of the accounts on one windows laptop) so allowing for a 80% send rate from neighbours, I should be collecting (9x20x20x7x.8) around 20000 fuel per week. In the past, red launches were abundant and you could get your fuel that way.

PASSENGERS: My city is jam packed with every possible passenger building I can get my hands on and lots and lots of bonus multipliers spread through. I have built a mega multiplier square that allows me to increase passenger output to around 300% for each building 6 of my buildings will produce over 1000 passengers each when activated in the hot spot. Using a Family Ticket (doubles passenger output for 3 hrs) and one or 2 alarm clocks (all passenger buildings instantly available to collect) 50000 plus passengers in a session is not out of the question. Most of the time 75% of my passenger buildings sit idle. Around 25% of my buildings have a turnaround rate of 4hrs or less. Even when I’m constantly flying 13 aircraft at a time, I rarely need to access beyond those 25% which are constantly regenerating.

Having said all of that, I think you’ll find that the players you are describing (lots of runways, lots of land, few buildings) are actually RENTING their flights. ie. no requirement for fuel or passengers.

There are quite a few people that actually spend big $ on this game. I spend from time to time but these people spend mega bucks. There was an arrogant wanker on these forums not long ago who liked to brag about blowing out his Daddy’s super dooper Diamond encrusted, gold plated American Express card. He loved the idea of buying his own throne and laughing at everyone from the top of his cyber kingdom. Complete to$$er. He seems to have moved on to his next lot of lowly victims. I would have enjoyed inserting his precious card for him!!!:wacky: o_O :cool::p

Last edited:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758

1119 North observatory
1640 San Francisco
2310 Cape
2156 New York
1888 Lima
1024 Rio
1132 south observatory
269 Canary
229 Malta
1474 Nice
257 London
90 st p
3100 moscow
957 arctic station
242 Dubai
1182 Goa
3080 Thailand
1119 Singapore
1757 Sydney
378 Bali

Uncomprehendable
Just checked Mitlains alliance (KM-AVIA) - Mitlain, 31.8 milllion passengers this week. Mitlain 2, 18.1 million passengers. The next closest member of his alliance shifted 120,000 passengers.... Checked his airport, he does seem to have 6 of every passenger building, but 31 million passengers from that in a week? And he found time to send flights carrying nearly 50 million passengers on his two accounts? There are 10,080 minutes in a week. One (wo)man is managing to transport (in the game) 4960 passengers every minute of every day (providing (s)he does not sleep). The maths do not add up here. Mitlain must be a syndicate of players or a remote computer program set up to "harvest" the game.

Send the data to GI and see what they say. I’d certainly like to hear their response :).

FUEL: I am in 9 fuel rings (all of the accounts on one windows laptop) so allowing for a 80% send rate from neighbours, I should be collecting (9x20x20x7x.8) around 20000 fuel per week. In the past, red launches were abundant and you could get your fuel that way.

PASSENGERS: My city is jam packed with every possible passenger building I can get my hands on and lots and lots of bonus multipliers spread through. I have built a mega multiplier square that allows me to increase passenger output to around 300% for each building 6 of my buildings will produce over 1000 passengers each when activated in the hot spot. Using a Family Ticket (doubles passenger output for 3 hrs) and one or 2 alarm clocks (all passenger buildings instantly available to collect) 50000 plus passengers in a session is not out of the question. Most of the time 75% of my passenger buildings sit idle. Around 25% of my buildings have a turnaround rate of 4hrs or less. Even when I’m constantly flying 13 aircraft at a time, I rarely need to access beyond those 25% which are constantly regenerating.

Having said all of that, I think you’ll find that the players you are describing (lots of runways, lots of land, few buildings) are actually RENTING their flights. ie. no requirement for fuel or passengers.

There are quite a few people that actually spend big $ on this game. I spend from time to time but these people spend mega bucks. There was an arrogant wanker on these forums not long ago who liked to brag about blowing out his Daddy’s super dooper Diamond encrusted, gold plated American Express card. He loved the idea of buying his own throne and laughing at everyone from the top of his cyber kingdom. Complete to$$er. He seems to have moved on to his next lot of lowly victims. I would have enjoyed inserting his precious card for him!!!:wacky: o_O :cool::p
not sure the option of renting is still there. Not seen it for a long time. Its a backup scam?

I remember him. We had quite a bit of fun with him. :p:p:p Then his game zero'd out (I think GI banned him), and he disappeared from the forum. Oh well. Life can be tough.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm pretty much the same with passengers - I think I have 6 of each passenger building on my main game. The only time I need Alarm Clock or Family ticket is if I'm flying for adventure buildings, alliance or QLs. I think I definitely need to look into fuel rings tho. I used to average 80-100 red launches per week which provided plenty of fuel, but now I'm lucky to get 2-3/day.

Device
  1. Android
Using the bug no need a lot of Passengers, flight items and fuels....
It is just tapping the planes in the Hangars over and over again....
They will not for collecting stars but passengers are counted.....
So yes 1+1=100....

I know what I am talking about, so if you dont...... too bad.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I remember him. We had quite a bit of fun with him. :p:p:p Then his game zero'd out (I think GI banned him), and he disappeared from the forum. Oh well. Life can be tough.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm pretty much the same with passengers - I think I have 6 of each passenger building on my main game. The only time I need Alarm Clock or Family ticket is if I'm flying for adventure buildings, alliance or QLs. I think I definitely need to look into fuel rings tho. I used to average 80-100 red launches per week which provided plenty of fuel, but now I'm lucky to get 2-3/day.
If he really spent mega-bucks, there's no way gi bans him. Which means he actually cheated and thus got banned. Besides there's no proof that he's super rich, is there? I mean I can cheat and just brag that I'm rich.

If he really spent mega-bucks, there's no way gi bans him. Which means he actually cheated and thus got banned. Besides there's no proof that he's super rich, is there? I mean I can cheat and just brag that I'm rich.
Yeah - he only bragged that he had the Black Amex. :D:D:D He disappeared shortly after that.:LOL:

What has me confused is this Joker person. :confused::confused::confused: #1 and #2 in last weeks prometheus launches. Checked his alliance - 4 out of 4 people. But the odd part is - 3 of them have exactly the same airport. For those who are new here - YDL (of Joker Joker allliance) used to be #1 in launches, flights & alliance. Even higher than Mitlain. Finally disappeared, but it looks like he might be resurfacing with a new name.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j0c60o
Username
Delta5579 F20
Using the bug no need a lot of Passengers, flight items and fuels....
It is just tapping the planes in the Hangars over and over again....
They will not for collecting stars but passengers are counted.....
So yes 1+1=100....

I know what I am talking about, so if you dont...... too bad.

What bug? What’s the point anyway of playing like that. Takes the fun out for a genuine one.

Top Bottom