Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On The Wings Of Love

Device
  1. Android
orchids were the last flower (2 total) I needed; but since then a few more dropped. So I'm in the same boat as Suresh ; need about 5 fuel hose and 20,000 passengers for Riviera :mad:.

I think this will be the first time I have not gotten the available stars. :cry:

Is the max number of stars now 216?

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
orchids were the last flower (2 total) I needed; but since then a few more dropped. So I'm in the same boat as Suresh ; need about 5 fuel hose and 20,000 passengers for Riviera :mad:.

I think this will be the first time I have not gotten the available stars. :cry:

Is the max number of stars now 216?

jimmy21

yep, 216.. but i could only reach until 210.. i restarted ac after they removed maldives and venice..

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Phantom, how do you get enough RPs?
I am pretty much running out of them and have to dip into the RP storage to fill up planes.
I have maxed out with 6 cafes, 6 sweet shops & 6 gazebos.
Apparently, you can also built max 10 merry-go-rounds!

I used 6 sky captains to get more from the flights... Every jumbo flight is giving me minimum 50 and max 3x50 passenger drops! Looks like i can make it now with 3more days to go :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Hope its possible! It took me allready 6 sky captains, but still have 3spare now. Need now 13delta and 7 jumbo flights.... Than im done with this nonstop playing :confused:
My phone needs rest!

i know what you mean.. have to check my phone almost every hour just to get the RPs.. jumbo flights are the best for getting the 50 RPs..

did the flights remain for apple users?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Aero, jackjackeli,

Does Riviera (Jumbo) flights always drop RP(50)s (as in 100%)?
I have conducted 27 Riviera flights, but only have 20 RP(50) in Storage, so I am assuming not.
I don't recall ever getting multiple RP(50)s drop, only mix of RP(50) & RP(10).

Not always.
But with sky captain its around 90% and chance of multiple drops of them! Also getting loads of teddies

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
i know what you mean.. have to check my phone almost every hour just to get the RPs.. jumbo flights are the best for getting the 50 RPs..

did the flights remain for apple users?
I had to complete the quest this morning as out this afternoon and it takes a while to sell enough buildings to get the merry go rounds in and then rebuild back to my population.

Interesting, I have lost all destinations except Riviera. All the rest I had stars for (Verona only 1) and they have gone. Riviera had no stars and has stayed. Building now only drop normal passengers, not RPs so not really possible to finish the Riviera flights without lots of greenies.

Guess that is some more free space when I sell all those buildings.

Interesting, I have lost all destinations except Riviera. All the rest I had stars for (Verona only 1) and they have gone. Riviera had no stars and has stayed. Building now only drop normal passengers, not RPs so not really possible to finish the Riviera flights without lots of greenies.

What if you still have RPs in the warehouse? I wonder if you could still send flights to Riviera?

Can anyone on Android version confirm if Riviera still exist after completing the Wings of love tasks?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Phantom, how do you get enough RPs?
I am pretty much running out of them and have to dip into the RP storage to fill up planes.
I have maxed out with 6 cafes, 6 sweet shops & 6 gazebos.
Apparently, you can also built max 10 merry-go-rounds!

i used some bonuses (like aero, but not some many), i have 6 cafes, 6 sweet shops & 6 gazebos and 10 merry-go-rounds (since day 3) and i was playing like a zombie all these days.
now i need 25 flights to Verona - for 14 stars
and 60 flights to Riviera for my last star but i abandoned this task, are to0 many ... and only 3 days

Top Bottom