Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Guys, let's just cancel the launch for today. We're really struggling to find participants this week for a number of reasons.

@Darren Hawken @Aviatrix @Spork how soon do you guys think you will reach your red prep goals? I'm thinking of maybe closing up shop again until we're back to full strength.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Definitely Infrareds for me, too @Navigata07 ... still need 20x to be in the comfort zone that I’ve set for myself ... I’ll keep you posted.
Not sure how you and @Darren Hawken are going about getting the items, but both of you should remember that AC is very much a numbers game. Depending on how much resources you put in to get the items, it will increase or reduce the time significantly

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I didn’t have any but am now flying two to Pletesk and 1 to Jiquan
Ok understood. Yeah it's going to take a while at that rate....may not even get 30 in time for november. You'll have to throw some more resources at it than that.
For instance, during the week of the event, I was 26 items short. I had to use 10 jumbos for the entire week, and use golden dice each afternoon when the flights came in. I got close to 30 within a week.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
Ok understood. Yeah it's going to take a while at that rate....may not even get 30 in time for november. You'll have to throw some more resources at it than that.
For instance, during the week of the event, I was 26 items short. I had to use 10 jumbos for the entire week, and use golden dice each afternoon when the flights came in. I got close to 30 within a week.

Yes I will get rid of some of my jets and replace them with better planes and then use a golden dice

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes I will get rid of some of my jets and replace them with better planes and then use a golden dice
Yeah unfortunately when it comes to grinding for drops quickly, you have to focus a majority of your fleet on that item, and use bonus items to increase your chances. That's part of the reason I want GI to do an overhaul of the drop rates; seems a bit unbalanced

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
Yeah unfortunately when it comes to grinding for drops quickly, you have to focus a majority of your fleet on that item, and use bonus items to increase your chances. That's part of the reason I want GI to do an overhaul of the drop rates; seems a bit unbalanced

Unfortunately a lot of work for little reward lol

Thankfully have been running Greens very often

Top Bottom