Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Another beauty of a launch. Thank you guys for all showing up on time! Ok you know the drill....pick your spots for tomorrow's launch. As it is friday, I will be your capitán.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
By the way, Im confused about the private launch option. It was checked even as you guys joined my launch. If it was indeed private, how come you were able to see and join my launch?

By the way, Im confused about the private launch option. It was checked even as you guys joined my launch. If it was indeed private, how come you were able to see and join my launch?
I tried private launch , you need to let everyone in before click private launch , after click it no allowing any one to join , you can click it on and off anytime.

@Ssam04 @AMG @Winitall63 you guys want to sign up?
I have an important interview tomorrow so I can't launch, but I'll be back on Monday.
Ivan has said that it takes about 1 minute after you click the private launch option for it to take effect across the servers and people are able to join within that minute. Maybe we all just joined quickly during that short timeframe??

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have an important interview tomorrow so I can't launch, but I'll be back on Monday.

Ivan has said that it takes about 1 minute after you click the private launch option for it to take effect across the servers and people are able to join within that minute. Maybe we all just joined quickly during that short timeframe??
That is the perfect explanation. You guys joined very quickly today, which explains why everyone made it in.
All the best on your interview tomorrow.

Top Bottom