Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Here is the lineup for tomorrow's launch. Please select your spots so that we can have a smooth departure. I will be on the pad at 17:05 utc. Please read the launch rules before signing up for a spot. I need at least 6 participants.
Launch rules located here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/nv7-daily-launch.22691/

Thursday, June 28, 2018
#1 (936 pts) @Navigata07
#2 (576 pts) @nick6901
#3 (576 pts) @luxurycat
#4 (216 pts) @teraph
#5 (216 pts) @Winitall63
#6 (176 pts) @AMG
#7 (176 pts) @
#8 (136 pts)open
#9 (xx pts) open
#10 (xx pts) open

Ok got 4 so far with @Teboho hovering to try and dodge the fates. @Aviatrix, @Winitall63 @LjGibbs you guys want a spot?

Last edited:

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
Here is the lineup for tomorrow's launch. Please select your spots so that we can have a smooth departure. I will be on the pad at 17:05 utc. Please read the launch rules before signing up for a spot. I need at least 6 participants.
Launch rules located here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/nv7-daily-launch.22691/

Thursday, June 28, 2018
#1 (936 pts) @Navigata07
#2 (576 pts) @nick6901
#3 (576 pts) @luxurycat
#4 (216 pts) @teraph
#5 (216 pts) @
#6 (176 pts) @
#7 (176 pts) @
#8 (136 pts)open
#9 (xx pts) open
#10 (xx pts) open

Ok got 4 so far with @Teboho hovering to try and dodge the fates. @Aviatrix, @Winitall63 @LjGibbs you guys want a spot?

I will take 5th

@Navigata07 - today/tomorrow will be dicey for me as I juggle 2 “real” ;) flights and multiple time zone changes :arghh: :sleep:... not wanting to tempt the fickle fates, but I’ll keep an eye on the thread and try to slip into whatever’s available at the last minute.

I’ll be available this WE if you decide to launch and will definitely be on board Monday! :woot:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 - today/tomorrow will be dicey for me as I juggle 2 “real” ;) flights and multiple time zone changes :arghh: :sleep:... not wanting to tempt the fickle fates, but I’ll keep an eye on the thread and try to slip into whatever’s available at the last minute.

I’ll be available this WE if you decide to launch and will definitely be on board Monday! :woot:
Ok you and @Teboho are in hover mode. Thanks and safe travels.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Guys, for all who signed up today, I need for you guys to be as on time as possible. I am in training today, so I may not be as available to give instructions. I will open the pad and put in my points, but I will depend on you guys to get us close to launch. If there is even a slight chance that you may not be on time, let us know beforehand and we will make adjustments as needed. Thanks

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Not that I'm reading this thread out of interest but I'm not that curious to ask either, what time will the launch be?
Should be around 17:00 utc (the shuttle may return a few mins after that). I want everyone here by 17:00 so that we can load up and ship out quickly

Top Bottom