Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No one is innocent

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I just wanted to say thank you to each forum member !

Every body, here, is nice ! Everybody I met here is here to get help and also to help ! And it is a real pleasure to see that !
First, it is only a game, but finally, it is better !

I can’t say exactly what I feel because I don’t know how to in English, but I am happy to have good mood and kindness thanks to this forum and all forum members !

I think it is the Care Bears world ! It would be like this in each country !
I have enough with attack (isis), it is always good to see nice people and forget all bad things !

Thank you all !

What a wonderful message! I think that is why so many people that join this forum stay for so long playing the game. Many would have quit the game a very long time ago if it wasn’t for the community spirit of this forum’s members.:)
I did quit a couple of times. Both times I came back, not so much for the game, but because of this forum!

I just wanted to say thank you to each forum member !

Every body, here, is nice ! Everybody I met here is here to get help and also to help ! And it is a real pleasure to see that !
First, it is only a game, but finally, it is better !

I can’t say exactly what I feel because I don’t know how to in English, but I am happy to have good mood and kindness thanks to this forum and all forum members !

I think it is the Care Bears world ! It would be like this in each country !
I have enough with attack (isis), it is always good to see nice people and forget all bad things !

Thank you all !
giphy.gif

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
What a wonderful message! I think that is why so many people that join this forum stay for so long playing the game. Many would have quit the game a very long time ago if it wasn’t for the community spirit of this forum’s members.:)

Thank you :D ! !
I trust you ! It must be difficult to quit !

Top Bottom