Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS No free gifts by watching ads anymore?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
GI do not have customer service, just a bunch of peanut eaters flobbing us off. We keep the company afloat by buying stuff on the game, they know that most people will keep playing as we get 'hooked' or 'addicted' to it. Very few people will stop playing as by the time you realise they do not have support you have got too committed to the game.
I managed to stop after they F**Ked by last game.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Based on the 'response,' I imagine that it's safe to say this was an accident and they will resolve it. She did not indicate that it was intentionally removed so I suspect an upcoming update should address it.
Yes, might be. Hope this is true. I did not use that "feature" too often, time to time only.

Better to join Red Launch, since there is several QL launches every day. Almost every day there is QL party (from 2 QL users to 5 or more QL users). And if I am able to be in top3 few times, gives me lots of fuel for whole day. Or can use it as spare when new quest started. (y)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
GI do not have customer service, just a bunch of peanut eaters flobbing us off.
@must_dash Thanks for the kind words, I'll pass them to members of our support team — they'll be glad to know their help is appreciated.

As for video ad offers, we had to turn them off as they keep crashing Airport City for some players on iOS.
It's not clear at this moment when they are coming back — just as support team told you — because strictly speaking it's not even part of Airport City and it's something we can't fix directly by ourselves. We'll do get them back for you wherever it's possible.

However, long before there were any offers people used to get those items from friends or from flights, and that strategy still seems viable.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
@must_dash Thanks for the kind words, I'll pass them to members of our support team — they'll be glad to know their help is appreciated.

As for video ad offers, we had to turn them off as they keep crashing Airport City for some players on iOS.
It's not clear at this moment when they are coming back — just as support team told you — because strictly speaking it's not even part of Airport City and it's something we can't fix directly by ourselves. We'll do get them back for you wherever it's possible.

However, long before there were any offers people used to get those items from friends or from flights, and that strategy still seems viable.
The main problem is the items that disappear once you have built the building. If this wasn't the case gifts would be no problem but some items are Really hard to find as most people on this forum are well past these buildings.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Free2Play and others
Maybe my words are harsh and probably outdated. Apologies if thought to be hard and unfair!

I had a very nice iPad game at maximum level, all buildings and many hours invested. The game file on my iPad crashed during a game update and would not start. GI could not retrieve it from their backup files, the latest they had was 2 months out of date. In the end Apple stepped in with some credits in iTunes.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Free2Play and others
Maybe my words are harsh and probably outdated. Apologies if thought to be hard and unfair!

I had a very nice iPad game at maximum level, all buildings and many hours invested. The game file on my iPad crashed during a game update and would not start. GI could not retrieve it from their backup files, the latest they had was 2 months out of date. In the end Apple stepped in with some credits in iTunes.
Happened with me as well in my Windows game, but Gi support gave me all the buildings,items,resources etc I had in my old game to my new game.
You can try that and please be polite with support if you want a good reply :)
Good Luck (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Happened with me as well in my Windows game, but Gi support gave me all the buildings,items,resources etc I had in my old game to my new game.
You can try that and please be polite with support if you want a good reply :)
Good Luck (y)
Yes, be polite is most important! And you should give another try by GI support, might happened you can get most of your game back (y)

IMG_1720.PNG

Top Bottom