Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No drops from Alien Legacy - Spaceship monument - Rocket garder

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi to all.
Just to signal you that from last IOS update the buildings Alien Legacy - Spaceship monument - Rocket garden stopped to drop objects during the visits of the neighboors.
Also for you?

greensmith : did you see this problem considering you have IOS like me?

I've open a ticket with GI about this matter: waiting for their answer (and, I hope, solution....)

Cheers

Massimo

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi to all.
Just to signal you that from last IOS update the buildings Alien Legacy - Spaceship monument - Rocket garden stopped to drop objects during the visits of the neighboors.
Also for you?

greensmith : did you see this problem considering you have IOS like me?

I've open a ticket with GI about this matter: waiting for their answer (and, I hope, solution....)

Cheers

Massimo
Massimo4256,
I haven't noticed it because I don't normally tap on those buildings. I will tap on them later today when my visitation restarts and report back to you.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Massimo4256,
I just visited twelve neighbors (including you) and tapped on five Alien Legacy/Space Travel Monument/Rocket Garden buildings each. All I got were coins. No items dropped from 60 taps. I believe you are correct in your assumption that these buildings no longer drop items when they are visited like they used to. I don't know if Android devices have experienced the same.
Good observation!
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Sorry for my message, I didn't see your reply on my thread!
You already asked me: now I have to wait GI answer.

Cheers
Massimo

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
On IOS for sure that the Monument, Legacy and Rocket Garden drop items for the space collections. Since the last update they don't.
Now I'm tapping Planetarium, Platform and Control Center 3 and Observatorium to collect space stuff (already have all stars on launches but getting some extra maps with the Blue rocket).

A good advice: when you are using a golden dice (for adventure flights) try to combine it with visiting neighbours. It gives great results, planetarium drops 6/7 different items and the level 3 space buildings mostly 2 or 3. I usually have around 30 launch ready boxes when I'm done with visiting, sometimes even more than 40......

One other thing I noticed: I don't get any PEB's when opening launch ready boxes during Duke Crocker's visit. I think GI want us to buy them in the shop for greenies. Better wait with opening boxes until Duke has left!

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
A good advice: when you are using a golden dice (for adventure flights) try to combine it with visiting neighbours. It gives great results, planetarium drops 6/7 different items and the level 3 space buildings mostly 2 or 3. I usually have around 30 launch ready boxes when I'm done with visiting, sometimes even more than 40......

One other thing I noticed: I don't get any PEB's when opening launch ready boxes during Duke Crocker's visit. I think GI want us to buy them in the shop for greenies. Better wait with opening boxes until Duke has left!

I didn't notice that ones! I did notice that PEB's sometimes come with higher amounts than other moments.

Top Bottom