Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Newbie question about expansion

Expansion 1 - 5 : 3000, 10000, 30000, 50000, 100000 or 10 greenies
Expansion 6-10: 150000, 200000, 400000, 600000, 800000 coins or 15 greenies
Expansion 11-30 must be paid with 20 greenies (10 on discount).

I would recommend using only greenies after Expansion 10, but there are probably very few people who had the patience to resist beyond Expansion 6.

It takes ages to accumulate 400,000 coins and there are always new buildings / upgrades that need coins.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
i am expansion 45, paid for by 20 greenies only, 10 with discount, the weekend code gives you 12 a month
not too bad if you dont want to pay, but only a little at a time so you can build up your coins for expensive buildings

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
what expansion level should i use my greenies? i know i should use it when theres discount
Depends if you ever plan to drop in real money. When you buy greens (wait for 3x "golden card" sale and then wait for 50% land sale) then it's better to stop spending coins on land when its price gets close to a hundred of thousands. Or, to be more precise, when the coin price makes your income seem insignificant in comparison.

If your point is to never spend any real money, then you should never spend greens on anything as long as the coin option is available.

Top Bottom