Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Newbie on A/C and in need for help

Good day everyone my name is Teboho and I'm new here on this forum. I'm in need of some supplies and if anyone is able to help I shall be grateful.

Username: Tebzairways
Friend code: 04fb0i9z
Level: 26 Stars: 23 Hearts: 4

I'm in need of:
Control Tower: amperemeter x1; shredder x1; ergonomic chair x1, smoke detector x1

Hotel: disposable shampoo x4; all-inclusive bracelet x2

I can offer:
Barograph, additional radar, two of hearts, shredder, pocket knife, loader, white gold bracelet, air conditioner, stamp, passengers (5), fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, chocolate candies, paint, spare wire, welder, landing gear, great shots, packaging machine, spiked tire, navigation module, landing lamp, transmitter, projector, oscillating beacon, sandbag, flight catering, fuel (20 units), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, fuel hose, spaceship engine, altimeter, textbook, spare propeller, way de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, insulator and communications antenna.

Your help will be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

Top Bottom