Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update with Valentine 2016

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
It's not correct, when in warehouse it says 40 Romantic passengers. All of last year items all say Romantic passengers but they produce regular passengers. I would like to provide pictures but every time it says file size is to large.
@Chad Ladwig and @DarekK
I stand corrected. You are right and I was wrong. This is a bug in the game. GI will most likely not fix the bug so it's something we just have to live with. 40 Romantic Passengers every four hours is not going to make or break the quest.
Cheers,
Tom

@M22 I envy how you've managed to get the collections. I have 3x fewer buildings than maximum, sure, but only got ONE item so far.
I have lots of bonuses to use so used a sky captain and spyglass as I went through the low end flights. Also the buildings seemed to drop well for me the first 8 or so hours then dropped off a bit, had quite a few more drops this morning. I think it helps when you have more buildings and collect all at once quickly. Plus the bonuses I had running may have helped, they sometimes work like that when logically it doesn't sound like they should do anything. Ufo debris in the other quest being an example where bonuses massively increased drops.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
For Star Chaser, here the calculation , let say you stay awake 18hours/day and remember you not allowed to leave your game at all, since you need to collect Romantic Passenger

Kiss Cafe will produce : 252 passenger/day x 6 building x 14 days quest = 21168 passenger
Outdoor Cinema will produce : 240 passenger/day x 6 building x 14 days quest = 20160 passenger
Minimarket will produce : 360 passenger/day x 6 building x 14 days quest = 30240 passenger
Motel will produce : 100 passenger/day x 6 building x 14 days quest = 8400 passenger
Drive in Theater will produce : 220 passenger/day x 6 building x 14 days quest = 18480 passenger

Total Romantic Passenger you get during 14 days quest will be 98448 Romantic Passenger only

To get 3 star using Falcon you need 350 passenger x 400 flight = 140000 Romantic Passenger, You still short a lot

Now you want to spend real money buying 150 Romantic Passenger cost you 5 Bank Cash, how many Bank Cash you have to spend???

Podgorica : 741 passenger
Atlantic City : 1520 passenger
Bahama Island : 7360 passenger
Porto : 12960 passenger
Linz :25760 passenger
Karlovy Vary : 45600 passenger
Salt Lake City : 75000 passenger
Seychelles Islands : 140000 passenger
Total : 308941 passenger

You need to buy 210493 Romantic Passenger : 1403 time buy 150 passenger (cost 5 Bank Cash) + 1 time buy 50 passenger (cost 3 Bank Cash)

So Total you need to spend 7018 Bank Cash

Are you willing to spend 7018 in this quest, please remember every quest this year will get new destination and probably all new quest like this Valentine quest.
@Yulee
You do not have to spend bank notes to "win" this quest. You only have to satisfy the three challenges. Yes, I'm a star chaser too, but I'm not even going to try and three-star each of these new destinations. (It's the same as with the last Long-awaited Mail quest.)
In a perfect world, GI would continue these destinations when the quest is over, with normal rewards. But this is not a perfect world and we have to adapt our strategies to play in it.
Cheers,
Tom

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Like @Yulee I did some calculation this morning: to reach three stars on each new romantic flight there are 308.941 Romatic Passengers required.
Placing the maximum of 6 of all 5 new buidlings, counting a period of 14 days and click on them exactly on time will gave each of us a theoratical amount of 134.556 passengers.
This is ofcourse without buying Passengers for greenies and without a maximum of 60 Passengers a day (840 in total in 2 weeks) that could be collected by visiting neighbors.

Conclusion: without any working bonus/decoration that increases the amount of Romantic Passengers or more RP delevering buildings (why not let the old event buidings also give RP's?) it will be 2018 before I reach 3 stars on every 8 destinations. I don't like this, even with a great effort, a lot of time and almost no sleep it is impossible to do it faster. Only when you spend greenies, but 18 greenies to fill one Giant? Come on, that's ridiculous....

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
@Chad Ladwig and @DarekK
I stand corrected. You are right and I was wrong. This is a bug in the game. GI will most likely not fix the bug so it's something we just have to live with. 40 Romantic Passengers every four hours is not going to make or break the quest.
Cheers,
Tom
@greensmith , Gazebo, Merry go round, Bridal shop and others are also suppose to give us Romantic passengers and they don't. Very Disappointing

@greensmith , Gazebo, Merry go round, Bridal shop and others are also suppose to give us Romantic passengers and they don't. Very Disappointing
Indeed, bridal salon I paid greens for in the past and 240 passengers every four hours would make a fair difference from carriage workshops. Throw in some decorations working and you could be up over 300 passengers plus old buildings a lot more.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
@Chad Ladwig
What exactly made you upset so much? One building that produces regular passengers instead of romantic ones? Well, yes, that's an error, but a minor one.

3-starring every flight is not a challenge we make you play, it's the challenge that you take on your own if you want to.

Otherwise, if you don't like new special events and would prefer to do the old ones for the fifth time — well, there's really nothing to stop you from quitting the game, as we're going to do lots of cool NEW things this year.

Ivan - had a ticket out with the support team as my reserve hanger is broke, (can't store any planes in them despite having 7 free slots). They were hoping this update would resolve matters but to no avail - still kaput. Are you planning any further updates this month?

Nevertheless its good to hear that lots of new things are planned and on the horizon - any initial timescales??Is Mars still being worked on?

Pakman

Adv

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aue36kn
Username
Adv
Dear Ivan,

we are happy to see a real new event, but it have to be achievable to get 3 stars per each destination. I don't tell that it should be easy, but achievable

Building from previous romantic event should give a RP. Pls fix it

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
we are happy to see a real new event, but it have to be achievable to get 3 stars per each destination. I don't tell that it should be easy, but achievable
No, it should not. Stop focusing on stars. The event is not for stars, it's for main reward (the building). Stars are merely a side-effect.
Would you rather have them do just one destination, eg for Delta - so that you'd be forced to sell all your Falcons? It would certainly fulfill your demand "3-star everything".

Be careful what you wish for, because your wishes may be granted.

Last edited:

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
I have to agree with Free2Play, what has you so upset? This update, with the 1st new event in a long time, has the least amount of issues of any I can remember. It's a challenge and shouldn't be easy. No way I can 3 star every new destination but I'm going to get as many stars as I can and it will give me something to look forward to next year.

Issues are:
Carriage House not dropping romantic passengers
Bonus parks not working for romantic passengers
ios can build on Airport side and they are invisible to everyone else (bonus for ios players)
Past buildings don't drop romantic passengers

Annoying maybe, but none of these keep the event from being completed. High Five to Ivan's team and Road 404 for doing some testing before releasing and getting it almost perfect.

df99

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
@Chad Ladwig
What exactly made you upset so much? One building that produces regular passengers instead of romantic ones? Well, yes, that's an error, but a minor one.

3-starring every flight is not a challenge we make you play, it's the challenge that you take on your own if you want to.

Otherwise, if you don't like new special events and would prefer to do the old ones for the fifth time — well, there's really nothing to stop you from quitting the game, as we're going to do lots of cool NEW things this year.
Free2Play , I appreciate the new missions but they have to be somewhat obtainable, this is impossible. If we played 24 hours for 14 days we don't even have 1/2 the passengers we need to obtain all 3 stars for the Falcon planes.

Were do I begin Ivan, GI took all my reserve hanger spots and I had buy them all back. GI also took all my lollipop production. I had 4 lollipop production for each one and GI took them to 1. I then bought most of them back to 3. Currently GI owes me over 2,000 Greenies that flat disappeared in previous updates.

It's not 1 building Ivan, bridal salon, gazebo, merry-go-round, and other shows romantic passengers in warehouse but provide nothing. Hate to tell you this but if you make updates unattainable many people will quit. Have a new update ever year that is obtainable. My god, 120 Greenies to update a 4x4 piece of land. That is about $60 per 4x4 plot. I understand you need to make money. The amount of money I have spent on 1 game, I could have bought a xbox 360 with 20 games. I fly 40 flights with skycaptain and golden dice without a single drop.

This update is not obtainable. People will spend $100 easy to obtain 3 stars. It's insane. 3- Stars is what we play for. GI seems to be taking the fun out of the game and making it a full time job to play to get 3 stars. We play to get the stars.

Top Bottom