Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update on iOS - 1/24/14

A new update has just shown up on iOS. Any takers out there???? I wonder what they will screw up next?

Edit - You can now level up to 43, new plane - Giant, and 5 new destinations. Probably more, but this is what I can see now.

I haven't updated my main game, but I did decide to update one of my support games first.

Edit - You can also level up your control tower, town hall and terminal. However, it costs a LOT of coin and takes 6 days to complete construction. You can use greenies to speed it up, but I am not. Also new building required for Giant plane - laundry building. Finally, new destinations and new gifts. I am sure buildings will need something to complete construction, but I don't know what.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have updated flip123:
Control tower 1.000.000, 4x4 from Montréal
Terminal 800.000, 4x4 from Hawaï
Town hall 950.000, 4x4 from Amsterdam

New flight: Caracas, Oslo, Johannesburg, Toronto and Tortuga
You will need a laundry for them.... Laundry:100.000, 48 hours to build, you will need 4 washingmachines, 4dryers, 4 iorning machines, 4 ... (Don't know the name), items drop from capetown, residential side

New plane: giant, 300.000 or with tokens

I have six new gifts in my game.... 4 are for buildings, 2 are for flights (blanket and kompas)
Guest planes give you the next level

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Some Information for the Update:

- You can now Level up to Level 45

- New Plane: Giant Plane - 300.000 coins (500 Passengers)

- Now Available:
- Tower Level 8: 1.000.000 Coins (+1 Hangars, max. 10, needs items from either friends or flights from Montreal)
- Terminal Level 8: 800.000 Coins (+150 Passengers, needs items from either friends or flights from Hawaii)
- Town Hall Level 8: 950.000 Coins (+100 Population, needs items from either friends or flights from Amsterdam)
Building time is for all 6 days, can be speed up with greens.

- New Building: Laundry (100.000 coins, 48h Building Time, available from Level 41), Produces a Blanket every 12 hours for very long flights, must be build in town. Needs items from either friends or flights to Cape Town. Building is possible even if you are over your maximum Population!

- New Destinations (all need Laundry as a Building!):
- Caracas: Giant Plane, 9h Flight time, needs Flight Catering and Blanket, Level 41
- Oslo: Giant Plane, 9h Flight time, needs Compass + Blanket, Level 42
- Johannesburg: Giant Plane, 9h Flight time, needs Compass + Blanket, Level 43
- Toronto: Giant Plane, 9h Flight time, needs Compass + Blanket, Level 44
- Tortuga: Giant Plane, 9h Flight time, needs Compass + Blanket, Level 45

The Compass drops from every flight to Caracas and can be gifted from friends!

- 5 New Collections:
- Power to the People (Caracas)
- Scandinavian Sailor (Oslo)
- The cradle of man log (Johannesburg)
- Men of Steel (Toronto)
- The Pirate Bay (Tortuga)
For every Collection is a new task on the left side as it was for the Jumbo Destinations.

For me it seems that game speed is a bit up and more fluent as before.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I just updated my tomgreensmith iPhone game and it still crashes after visiting neighbors. Will update Waverly huff soon and revise my gift lists.
Also, no expansion and no ability to warehouse planes.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I updated my Waverly huff game just before my Pyramids/Ancient Greek Temples/Stonehenges dropped. Two of them dropped items for The Pirate Bay Collection. There doesn't seem to be, however, any tangible rewards for completing the five new collections. More later.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
You can build more than one Laundry. Each Laundry requires 4 Washing Machines, 4 Dryers, 4 Flatwork Ironers and 4 Centrifuges. They drop from Cape Town flights (very seldom).
Town Hall items drop from Amsterdam (very seldom): VoIP Phone, Podium, Holographic Display and Intercom
Terminal items drop from Hawaiian Islands (very seldom): Router, Introscope, Smart Glass and Arcade Machine
Control Tower items drop from Montreal (very seldom): Demodulator, Laser Rangefinder, Stabilized Binoculars and Fingerprint Reader
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
mmm... I had problems when I visited flip123 with jpjpjp2. flip123 has building upgrades.
I also visited billsnj, he updated the game but not yet updated buildings? that worked

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Does anyone know what the fuel requirements are for the new Grand plane with 500 passengers?

Has anyone unlocked a new destination yet, to find out what might drop from these flights apart from the collectible items?

Device
  1. iPad
Swiftie, are you saying that I'm not the only one who wasn't able to complete that quest? It was quite ridiculous that the carnival magic collection was no longer dropping items from flights. How do these engineers keep their jobs?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
All my Brazilian residential buildings are now gone. Poof. The stadiums remain, but the two types of buildings have been removed. Also, the challenge for those buildings is gone.

Brexter,
All six of the 1x1 Brazilian buildings disappeared from my tomgreensmith game. The 2x2 Brazilian buildings, however, are still there. Strange.
Cheers,
Tom

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Brexter - Sheesh... Sounds like they had multiple things wrong with that quest line then... as you know, I've had to start over from the beginning. And one of the very beginning items is to "Build a Brazilian Villa". But, with the villa no longer available to build... :banghead:

Top Bottom