Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update on iOS - 1/24/14

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I don't know if it is wise.... but I deleted a merry go round so I only have 2.... in case they start the valentine quest without an update (like x-mas) and without changing the quest.... want to get the last stars

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It is a difference between iPad and iPhone versions - which kind of buildings are gone...
Six level buildings items gone too...
It looks so, yes. I do not have them on ipad anymore. And like someone - i also lost Donut house. Had only one, but anyway :sour:

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Same as all of you, my donut shops have disappeared along with my small Brazilian building. The larger villa still remains.

Any advice as to which building to upgrade first? Not that I have that many coins available! Lol

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Yes, gifting neighbours has become an extra exercise in GI frustration. To send a single gift I have to search through the whole list twice and hit send twice. I have to remember both the neighbour's name and the item I want to send not once but twice. An improvement? No way!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Yes, gifting neighbours has become an extra exercise in GI frustration. To send a single gift I have to search through the whole list twice and hit send twice. I have to remember both the neighbour's name and the item I want to send not once but twice. An improvement? No way!
Could you explain what you mean? I don't see anything different......

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Flip 123, maybe it is an iPad only problem. Can anyone confirm this? Formerly you visited a neighbour, clicked send gift, decided what to send, clicked that and you were done. Now you click the gift you want to send, then have to choose who to send it to, hit send, then choose the same gift to send, choose the neighbour to send it to, and click send. All to send a single gift to the neighbour you were already visiting. Grrr!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Flip 123, maybe it is an iPad only problem. Can anyone confirm this? Formerly you visited a neighbour, clicked send gift, decided what to send, clicked that and you were done. Now you click the gift you want to send, then have to choose who to send it to, hit send, then choose the same gift to send, choose the neighbour to send it to, and click send. All to send a single gift to the neighbour you were already visiting. Grrr!
tried your way, is indeed strange. if you sent the gift after visiting, before choosing the next one, you can sent the gift faster....

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
tried your way, is indeed strange. if you sent the gift after visiting, before choosing the next one, you can sent the gift faster....
flip123 Pakman Happy Helen Gt city greensmith Neil ellor LAX Rsorour Uncle Mans pwcmvj Simondo Simp1710 sportybear Colin Chew Deetee04 Beckyp Bali Hi

NOTE: Obviously another GI SCREW-UP !!! After all every update always has a SCREW-UP ! Did we expect anything less ????
Visiting a neighbor then Sending a GIFT is no longer the easy task that it was when I began doing this August 2012. Now 1 year and 5 months later GI has SCREWED UP again !!!!! Is anyone surprised ???? :cool: Let us see how long it taks for GI Support to fix this !!!! -- Bill -- PS I'm not :mad: :mad::mad:

Top Bottom