Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New Update - (It Came form Outter Space) Bugs

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Has anyone heard from GI yet? I have not heard anything on mine yet. Total silence. How long does GI usually work on fixes to correct bad updates?
Hi Diwata.Do you want me continue to send gifts for you,or it better to wait until game problem resolve,so gift not be wasted if you can not save it?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
You can send gifts to me. I can receive gifts but can't 'take' them. The gifts show up. I am hoping as soon as GI fixes the bug, I have a lot of gifts so I can work on this quest quick because I am (and others who are in the same situation) losing time. I hope GI extends the time because it is their fault.

My game worked for one day, and now the second day, it started having problem #2 being described at the beginning of this thread. It would crash and close by itself every time I visit a neighbor and try to return to home airport, tried clear cache and force stop, doesn't make any difference. Also it became very slow from time to time, the screen would freeze up for a couple of seconds every a few momoents. Will open a ticket against GI knowing they won't response.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
diwata, I'm sending fuel from an AC game in facebook to you and my other facebook friends yesterday and today, hope you're receiving them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
I've had 5 flights to Area 51 and no hydraulic tool, but it says it drops always!!

Anybody else experiencing this?

Yea I've had 1 flight and the hydraulic tool didn't drop, it's clearly not always GI!!! They've messed up the label on the flight catering facility too as that says it drops meals "very often" and not "always"

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
That's all folks ! The game has bugged one hour ago. I rebooted, I cleared the cache but it's the same thing : a black screen. I can't play.
What do advise me ???

Last days, I noted another bug : I had notifications for gifts and when I opened the game, there was no gifts ...

So, I'm going to bed !

See you !!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Lol, just completed the dreamland challenge and was greeted with this:

9915_294589917343678_1299797121_n.jpg

Thankfully the show me link worked and it's eateries you need to visit! GI really outdid themselves with this update!

EDIT: Ah I've just realised I'm being a bit slow and this may have been deliberate... tho a bit weird that the 5 is correct and it finished with a full stop

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
It started to crash on me even offline and worse it did not even save 2 hours worth of gaming.:mad:
I have tried reinstalling etc and it has not fixed it from my old game data so I have backed out to previous version on working on the Aztecs. I will try updating again tonight send out UFO gifts then back out again.
have raised a ticket just so GI can see how many people this has affected.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I've had 5 flights to Area 51 and no hydraulic tool, but it says it drops always!!

Anybody else experiencing this?
have you completed the three-part side missions where you have to (1) fly the jet i think; (2) complete your first 'some like it hot' collection; and (3) collect your first hydraulic tool? after completing those missions i now collect a hydraulic tool with each flight. is it the same for everyone else?

S

Sorumbas

Unfortunately GI didin´t respond to my ticket until now. I hope that they will tomorrow. the List of Bugs updated:

1. The game crashes everytime u try to enter the game

2. Game crashes when you visit a neighbour and try to come back to the airport.

3. Air Magnetometer as a gift. The most useless gift.

4. The game crashes and you end up losing the whole progress. (A way to avoid losing progress is to visit a neighbour, in the progress your game will be saved. If you try to come back to your airport, the game will crash due to bug 2. At least u won´t lose your progress) ;) Thanks to lister0f5meg

5. Game crashes almost everytime.

6. The droprate of the Hydraulic Tool is not always as it is informed on the flight to Area 51.

7. Step after the Flight to dreamland in the main mission is ?????????

8. Receive a gift warning, without receiving a gift.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Sorumbas sorry for all your troubles. i don't find your gift useless since i need about 200 of them. also the 'lost in translation' part for the mission ????? requires you to visit eateries 5 time. maybe you just need to build one in your city? as for the hydraulic tool read my message number 34. its a shame about everything else. hope they sort it out soon

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
I hope after they fix all the problems that GI also extend the challenge timeframe for those of us who can't even open the game anymore. If it gets fixed and there are like 10 days left it may not be achievable?!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
have you completed the three-part side missions where you have to (1) fly the jet i think; (2) complete your first 'some like it hot' collection; and (3) collect your first hydraulic tool? after completing those missions i now collect a hydraulic tool with each flight. is it the same for everyone else?

I am now receiving the hydraulic tool every drop. Thanks

Top Bottom