Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New Update - (It Came form Outter Space) Bugs

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Seems to be a real Android problem. I hope you all can play the game without bugs soon! on Iphone I don't have major problems. Only sometimes by visiting a neighbour the game stops. But that's not a new bug. Starting the game again and visit another neighbour will help.
Good luck everybody!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Are you having problems now as well, sergeant? I thought your game is running fine.
Yes ,same kind of problems like everybody have,but for now it still playable,I have experience with problems of this kind from last update:mad::(.GI fixed it when last quest ended,but after new update it started again ,and become worst with each day:(

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
My game stopped to work last night.
These aliens are not so friendly finally.
OK, guys, i'm in the same club now -> "Forgotten Alien" :blackalien: (android game)
The game chashed every time at beginning, or after 5-10 seconds when i entered to airport (game).
Sent ticket to GI, similar as sergeant
Got e-mail already:
Your request (#ABCDEF) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Also GI Facebook page is full of negative comment, like "Fix this", "Cannot play anymore"... etc... :bag:

So, let's wait to fix, hope they can fix it soon.

On iOS game (stil) works :shy: :censored:

S

Sorumbas

List of Bugs updated:

1. The game crashes everytime u try to enter the game

2. Game crashes when you visit a neighbour and try to come back to the airport.

3. The game crashes and you end up losing the whole progress. (A way to avoid losing progress is to visit a neighbour, in the progress your game will be saved. If you try to come back to your airport, the game will crash due to bug 2. At least u won´t lose your progress) ;) Thanks to lister0f5meg

4. Game crashes while browsing the warehouse. It can help to browse a little bit select a item then close the warehouse wait some seconds and open the warehouse again, repeat the process untill u can select the item that u want.

5. Receive a gift warning, without receiving a gift.

6. Game is reset to lv1 or to other level below ur current lv. There is a way to recover the game receiving a restoration code from GI.

7. The titel of this thread is written wrong. "form Outter" stead of "from Outer". :p shame on Sorumbas

Observation:

1. Air Magnetometer as a gift. The most useless gift. Not so useless if u want to collect all the stars from the flights to Tunguska, Roswell and Bermuda.

2. The droprate of the Hydraulic Tool is not always as it is informed on the flight to Area 51. After u complete mission Flight of Dreamland the droprate will be always. Thx melony

3. Step after the Flight to dreamland in the main mission is ????????? Build eatery and collect coins 5 times. Thx melony and lister0f5meg

4. Jet need a empty hangar. Think about that it will remain the most of the time landed. Thx melony

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Need your help with the last message received from GI:
" Yana, Jun 03 14:29 (MSK):
Please, clean your Wish list and tell me about the results.Thank you in advance!
Sincerely, Yana Belousova
Your Support Team"
What the hell is the wish list?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
This thread is getting funnier by the minute.

Somebody mentioned on AC Facebook page that GI engineers must have been abducted by the aliens.:ROFLMAO:

melony - I agree. They have to start over this quest. It is beyond messed up.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
  • Here's what I got:
    Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!
    Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
    As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.
    Thank you for choosing our application!
    Sincerely,
    Mary Lempp
    Your Support Team

They test????? :banghead:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Somebody mentioned on AC Facebook page that GI engineers must have been abducted by the aliens.:ROFLMAO:
I think the same. They really test every new version. :hilarious:

aliens2.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
Hi ! Game Insight answered me. This is their mail.

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Anastasia and I am glad to help you.
Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.
Thank you for choosing our application!
Sincerely,
Anastasia Smirnova
Your Support Team

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
My game crashed and would not open again. I found that my game which was stored on my ext. sdcard had an issue.
The bug caused the card to damage sector used to control the card.

One of the ways to solve it is to back up your game and then reformat the ext. sdcard and reinstall the game.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Please, clean your Wish list and tell me about the results.Thank you in advance!
Your Support Team"
Probably she meant the Wish List in the PlayStore... although I don't know what the relationship is between the Wish List and the bugs.

S

Sorumbas

Your Support Team"

They are not satified abducting the game, they want also to abduct the Christmas. Did u ask them WT.... is Wish List?

Top Bottom