Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NEW UPDATE - iOS & Android

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I asked for refund…. They sended e-mail and asked for screenshots illustrating the issue? Is it a joke?

DarekK :(

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I am here to assist you. To look closer into your matter I would like to request more detailed information regarding the issue:

1) Your friend code. To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab.

2) Screenshots illustrating the issue.

By providing us with the information in question, you are helping us to improve the game. I appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely, Mary Lempp Your Support Team
OMG, you spent 222 greens only for one additional slot.:eek: and then also it gives one collectible item.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I asked for refund…. They sended e-mail and asked for screenshots illustrating the issue? Is it a joke?

DarekK :(

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I am here to assist you. To look closer into your matter I would like to request more detailed information regarding the issue:

1) Your friend code. To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab.

2) Screenshots illustrating the issue.

By providing us with the information in question, you are helping us to improve the game. I appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely, Mary Lempp Your Support Team
From my experience, GI support use identical form response. They will not process a complaint without a screenshot which shows the specific item in question. Just a capture of a screentshot of showing 222 greenies for upgrade needed will be sufficient, I believe. Free2play said that shouldn't have been a feature intended for Colosseum.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Can someone makes screen shot of showing 222 greenies for upgrade slot in Colosseum. I bought it and now it disable for me :(

Thanks
DarekK
you can make a screenshot of the fact you bought one and say it cost 222.... if you sent a screenshot where the 222 is still visible they will say you didn't buy one....

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Can someone makes screen shot of showing 222 greenies for upgrade slot in Colosseum. I bought it and now it disable for me :(

Thanks
DarekK
This is silly. You can't make a screenshot of this :confused:... I would simply quote yr message on the forum and Ivan/free2play answer to you. He says it is a small team and Ivan seems to be in charge, so this may help.

Good luck.
Erik

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This is silly. You can't make a screenshot of this :confused:... I would simply quote yr message on the forum and Ivan/free2play answer to you. He says it is a small team and Ivan seems to be in charge, so this may help.

Good luck.
Erik
But he is a programmer, not a support. We need to send any problem to support first and then they will send to programmers, if then cannot solve the problem or if it is too complicated...
We all know how the support was, but it seems they are progressing. I read about some positive comments. I would not stress Ivan at once... But it is good idea to have picture of any problem, they might help to solve the problem... Quicker as usual :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
@pegasus Please do hit return and I will be okay if I get the VoIP phone. I understand you didn't need it, but I sent this in hopes of a intercom if you hit return. I won't send you another as this would be the last intercom I need. I do understand that you don't need the VoIP phone.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
But he is a programmer, not a support. We need to send any problem to support first and then they will send to programmers, if then cannot solve the problem or if it is too complicated...
We all know how the support was, but it seems they are progressing. I read about some positive comments. I would not stress Ivan at once... But it is good idea to have picture of any problem, they might help to solve the problem... Quicker as usual :D
Sure, I only wanted to say to just quote those postings in an email to G! support.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I just saw that as well. I can confirm that the cost for land expansions on iOS goes up to 40 greenies at level 80 expansion. :nailbiting:
Also, I just placed a couple buildings and it is saying that I have exceeded my passenger limit again!!! (n)
The grand hotel...............

Top Bottom