Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update 5.3

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Did anyone noticed terrible drop rate from planetariums (like golden dice is not active)

Yes. Definately. Normally friend in need with Golden dice and sky captain gives me 110-120 launch kits. Today I got 47. Maybe because im on an upgraded version of the old iPad app, but if this is the new "normal" its gonna be hard doing space launches.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I don't have a inventory problem. I have over 7,000 flight catering. However I am stuck on a shuttle launch. I have done about 8 launches since the update but now I am stuck.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I updated at the App store, then opened Airport City on my iPad. A window came up saying I was already updated. I pressed the Go button and got sent to another version of Airport City ... where I started at Level 1. I can't play my Level 75 game at all. I sent support request but that will take days if not weeks to resolve. Not happy.
Tom

That happened to me a few months ago and surprisingly GI had my game restored within 24 hours --- play the new game to level 5 then send them the new code and they will update it with your old game.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Hello Ivan,

I could have read it wrong. Here is what it says.

First 10 expansions are now significantly cheaper to purchase with coins, and expansions 11 through 20 are now available to purchase with coins (previously only with Airport Cash)

I assumed it was expansion slots in reserve hanger. Have been a lot on of talk on the lack of reserve plane hanger slots. But I see you mean land expansion.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
First 20 land expansions outside your city — those were the ones that either got a discount or are now available to purchase with coins. I've said nothing about reserve hangar (sorry).
Hello Ivan,

I could have read it wrong. Here is what it says.

First 10 expansions are now significantly cheaper to purchase with coins, and expansions 11 through 20 are now available to purchase with coins (previously only with Airport Cash)

I assumed it was expansion slots in reserve hanger. Have been a lot on of talk on the lack of reserve plane hanger slots. But I see you mean land expansion.

My next expansion slot is going to cost me 225 Greenies. I will never pay that.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play
Hi Ivan,
can you say something about the drop rate of Plenateriums? Did you change / lower it with the update? Because that's what it looks like right now.
Thanks.

Hi, unfortunately I can't comment on any drop rate related / game balance issue (any change, be it a decrease or increase, exact numbers, etc), as it falls under Game Insight's NDA. Sorry.

Top Bottom