Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new update: 1.99.03. Land of opportunities

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
well only get bored who allready finish that mission last year eheh.
Yes and no.
I did not 3 star all the destinations so if I automagically complete it straight away I will still miss out.
I actually hope for a rerun of the Cinemania quest as I foolishly demolished my VIP Lounge which I so want.:(

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Yes and no.
I did not 3 star all the destinations so if I automagically complete it straight away I will still miss out.
I actually hope for a rerun of the Cinemania quest as I foolishly demolished my VIP Lounge which I so want.:(

I want that VIP lounge as well as I think you can build it on the airport side. I have a lot of room there compared to the city.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Blackcloud It is now 2 days n couple of hours left. I started with azetec mission as i had accumulated over 1400 units of fuel from my fuel depot by that time and i didn't wanted to waste that much hard earned fuel on this seemingly easy mission :eek: In the future i will be more careful.
It just clicked after visiting Duke Crocker's Airship Store, you saved this much fuel for Tollan, where you can buy the map from the Duke?:confused: I can understand if you were saving up fuel for getting a 3rd star to a destination that you cannot buy a map for but IMO stockpile maps do plenty of short runs eg. I am stocking up only 360 fuel units or so for the start of the Stonehenge destinations which I bought maps for and that is sufficient for me to get 15 sectors per map without using fuel stocks from the warehouse, I do use Fuel catalysts though. Depending how hard I go during the day hitting my Fuel Station I can get to this level around every 24 hours, easily doen in 36-48 hours. So I need to buy 4 maps as I get a map each at 10 and 30 flights.
I have been working out how many map sets I need to buy for the other Stonehenge destinations, but at the moment I want to get 6 of each items first, then decide if I buy 1 or 2, most likely 1 as I can burn my fuel stocks if I want to and I still have enough maps to get the Map Set from Londinium at the 3 star.
Now Ancient Greece, that is a different matter as I figured my limitation is in fact not fuel but passengers.:(

Now Ancient Greece, that is a different matter as I figured my limitation is in fact not fuel but passengers.:(

Doing the Greek runs really depletes your passengers stock FAST.
Which is why I am now accepting passengers.

My land is limited and I don't have much that many residential buildings. But now that you can build 10 cottages & side wings, it helps to replenish passengers as long as you click on them every minute / 2minutes.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
It just clicked after visiting Duke Crocker's Airship Store, you saved this much fuel for Tollan, where you can buy the map from the Duke?:confused: I can understand if you were saving up fuel for getting a 3rd star to a destination that you cannot buy a map for but IMO stockpile maps do plenty of short runs

You are right Blackcloud i was a fool to waste so much amount of fuel on tollan. [Btw i was 3 staring it to obtain the map chest and get lucky with the last 2 map which i did get :) ] I happened to land some 36 planes in one go using some fuel catalyst, 1400 unit of fuel and some 500 fuel from warehouse.

Advice taken and now on only short marathon (y)(y)

But this was also the period i was not actively playing the game... just collecting fuel every hours.... in my travel across India :D :D:D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@Suresh well I admire your resilience, gathering 1400 is a huge task which I doubt I would have the patience for.(y) I could understand if your were going for the last 60 flights to get the third star on a destination that you could not buy a map for.
Anyway it is all a learning experience and one of the good aspects of this game that even experienced players are learning new strategies and techniques for these challengers. I remember doing things for the early Aztec cities that I would consider stupid and wasteful now.:arghh:

Top Bottom