Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Quest on iOS and Android

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
- New event for level 30 players and above! Help stewardess Jane with a romantic trip around the world, and complete all the task in time to receive a unique prize!
- Exciting new flights, collections, and quests on Earth and beyond!
- Major technical improvements
- Japanese language support

Let's see :eek:

S

Sorumbas

Posting on the right place :):

Earth and Beyond

Details from the Facebook version : https://www.facebook.com/AirportCityFreeToFly
You get 1 random map for each 1st place in a prometheus launch.
The 5 collection u get flying from 5 diferent locations(Nagoya, Miami, Alexandria, Puerto Rico, and Sacramento).
The last collection is like the Sky Captain(u need the 5 collectble item from the other collections).
As reward You get the Space Needle Tower, and a Quantum Leap(launch 90% faster).

Still missing which plane is required for each destination.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Here are some information for the Voyage, Voyage Quest:

You have to complete this three Collections each 4x:
- Czar Regalia (drops from Sankt Petersburg) 400 coins/200 experience
- Far Side of the World (drops from Barcelona) 800 coins/400 experience
- Sin City (drops from Las Vegas) 1600 coins/600 experience

Each destination has a side mission on the left side of the screen (so here are the missions again we had implemented a few month ago accidently).

Time to go: 14 days and a few minutes from now on (so will end 26/8 at 22 CEST).

Three new Destinations:
- Sankt Petersburg: Jet Plane (needs Spare wire), 28 Fuel/80 Passengers, 4h40min Flight Time, 28/55/110 Flights for the stars
- Barcelona: Delta Plane (needs Flight Catering and Fuel Hose), 40 Fuel/160 Passengers, 6h40min Flight Time, 27/54/107 Flights for the stars
- Las Vegas: Powerful Delta Plane (needs Flight Catering and Spare Propeller), 42 Fuel/260 Passengers, 8h40min Flight Time, 30/59/118 Flights for the stars

Three other things are new:
- Neighbours now in alphabetical order (thanks for the hint flip123)
- When you click on a building you can see now what items this Building drops (I think this is something that was implemented on Android before)
- The Collections for the Russian Version are deleted from the Collection list

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Just to note those who completed this quest last year you will not get the quest so I guess it could be the same prize.
Well for me it will mean I roll back the update and keep up with the Ancient Greek Temple flights. I will not do any launches either as I will later go for the Prometheus quest.

S

Sorumbas

The destination from Voyage voyage are normal. so they stay after u complete.

New Update:

Completing the Spacer Garden(Sacramento) u get a Hydroponic Greenhouse that seems like a Alien construcion lol

Just to note those who completed this quest last year you will not get the quest so I guess it could be the same prize.
Well for me it will mean I roll back the update and keep up with the Ancient Greek Temple flights. I will not do any launches either as I will later go for the Prometheus quest.

What was the unique prize last year as IOS players did not had get this quest before. Drop rates are pretty good from the new 3 destinations ( as is it always with the early days of a new quest).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
click the red GI button and go to events.. There are now 3 games to instal for 5 greens.

Did anyone see the message 'click here to get free gold' on the same place as the welcome messages apears when you start te game? I just saw it once but was to late clicking on it.

Device
  1. Android
Can someone post the picture and more info about that "unique price"? Size, coins, .... (n)

Size: 1x1
Coins: 38 every hour
CasaBattlo.jpg

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
click the red GI button and go to events.. There are now 3 games to instal for 5 greens.

Did anyone see the message 'click here to get free gold' on the same place as the welcome messages apears when you start te game? I just saw it once but was to late clicking on it.

The red click for free gold banner takes you to GI site events section where the 3 games are listed. The games have been previously shown on Airport city and you will probably get the greenies if you have not taken advange of it before.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I've been running planes to Saint Petersburg while waiting for my Prometheus rocket to land and I find the drops are very good compared to previous quests. Anyone else finding this so?
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom