Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New player

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gasabk
Username
Diane
Juat started...game is pretty overwhelming but I'm determined. How do you get tesla lightning rods? I have all these quests to go to Bali but I can't go there without the tesla rod. I figured that they must be a drop from another flight, but I checked all the other flights I can do at my level and none of them give tesla rods. Game seems kinda unforgiving to new players :/

Also can someone give me some suggestions on what I should prioritize to make money? I am SO behind....I need thousands and thousands of coins to upgrade essential buildings, build new essential buildings, build residential buildings for quests, build power stations to run them and then even just an expansion to have room for it all. I play really frequently and still feel like I'm only making a few hundred coins in 30-60 mins of playing when I need thousands!

P.S. I do need some neighbors. I have quests to visit neighbor hangars, mansions, pool houses, and so many more.

Game seems kinda unforgiving to new players :
True, this game is brutally unforgiving but you need to be resilient, you can add me as your neighbour and visit anytime.

As for Tesla lightning rod you need to request this item in the trading area of this forum and there people will help you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gasabk
Username
Diane
Thanks! I just checked and apparently I can send tesla rods as gifts. Different people have different items they can send? Does it ever change?

Top Bottom