Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New IOS-update 2.14

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
  • Now up to level 50
  • 5 New (Giant) destinations: Helsinki, Melbourne, Havana, Yokohama and Austin.
  • The last four need the item "Artifical Horizon" which always come from Helsinki, to buy for 1 greenie or the receive (and send) as gift.
  • 5 New Collections for these new destinations.
  • A few side missions to level up.
  • S1 planes to rent for greenies for those destinations where tou dont't have a plane for at that moment.
Maybe later more.....

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
And 1 hour later (?) there is the new event : The Great Game, 15 days and 9 hours.

Same football-event as in october 2012:
1x Build a Stadium by completing the It’s a goal collection from Brazilian Villa and the Brazilian Cottage
4x Fly to Sao Paulo, Lima, Buenos Aires to complete the Carnival Magic Collection
4x Visit the Stadium to complete the Fan Zone collection

The Brazilian Cottages and Villa are back in the shop.
I bought 3 Cottages which were disappeared out of my city a few months ago withe some update and then finished the event (have the collections 75-78-4 times).

The reward is a Football-museum, 2x2 and gives an extra 20 to your population, next to the usual 90 coins each 4 hours.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
'Attitude' indicator!?! Lol

image.jpg

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Ianda11 Yes, new item needed for flights: Melbourne, Havana, Yokohama and Austin.
Altitude Indicator can be giftable (it is on gift list; at least mine - my signature is updated) or you can get it (as Always) from Helsinki flight.

All new flights are 09h 00m and brings various items for 5 new collections: Enjoy Your Bath; Conquereor of the Abyss; Cuban Nobleman; I, Robot; The Lone Ranger.
For all collections rewars is 2000 coins and 1000 points, one collections seems to gives new commerce building: Sauna.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
@Deetee03 : we would like to became your neighboor in Airport City Free 2 Fly.
We are
Massimo4256
Ipad game
level 50, hourly player

LauraB72
Iphone game
level 39 daily player.

Many thanks!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
To be honest I'm quite satisfied of these modifications. It's the first time from when I play that the game, with an update, change significatively. I hope will became regular the release of bonusof greenies also for IOS Platform like happen for Android.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
To be honest I'm quite satisfied of these modifications. It's the first time from when I play that the game, with an update, change significatively. I hope will became regular the release of bonusof greenies also for IOS Platform like happen for Android.

Don't hold your breath. iOS used to get greenies, but the GI claim is that Apple won't allow it anymore (partial if not total lie).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Is it just me or did they change the offline settings?
Today I was at my parents (no wifi). the whole time I got the message I needed an internet connection for the action. Never got this before when opening the game offline.
(this was Iphone)

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Is it just me or did they change the offline settings?
Today I was at my parents (no wifi). the whole time I got the message I needed an internet connection for the action. Never got this before when opening the game offline.
(this was Iphone)
I noticed it when I tried to delete neighbour requests.
My niece says she can't log into her game since her data bundle is depleted. I don't know if it is a problem with her game or if it it's because she doesn't have anymore data. I will check tonight.

Top Bottom