Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Hijacker

upload_2017-8-17_20-8-9.png

All - pls. kick this neighbour off - no idea why these idiots do not start an own launch

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
If he's not forum member, then chances are very few here have him as neighbour.

Also, is this his first time hijacking or what? He could just be accidentally hijacked you. Happened to me once, I hijacked @zenmie 's red launch due to miscalculation on my part. Haven't paid her back the favor yet :(

@Brasil95 I am so sorry hijacked your launch. I didn't check the launch thread and didn't see any post there. So I just started adding points. Only after the launch started, I realized that you also poured in points about the same time. Again, I am so sorry about that.
That is to late now, what makes me angry, to hijack that flight you needet at least a PEB, we had only a few points left and you were in the 900 hundreds. May be you did it by mistake, but now you are out of my list.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
Again, I am very sorry and I understand you anger. I am not trying to put any excuse about it.
At the same time, I would like to use this thread to discuss how we, as a community, can reduce such accidental hijacking.
This is my 2nd red launch. I don't know if the rules for red launch is any different from blue/green launch.
But I always check the launch thread to see if there is any special notes for the launch I attends, such as position opened, points allowed, etc
Any other suggestions?

PS: @Brasil95 I hope we can still be neighbors. Maybe I can help you with a private launch as a payback.

Again, I am very sorry and I understand you anger. I am not trying to put any excuse about it.
At the same time, I would like to use this thread to discuss how we, as a community, can reduce such accidental hijacking.
This is my 2nd red launch. I don't know if the rules for red launch is any different from blue/green launch.
But I always check the launch thread to see if there is any special notes for the launch I attends, such as position opened, points allowed, etc
Any other suggestions?

PS: @Brasil95 I hope we can still be neighbors. Maybe I can help you with a private launch as a payback.
Ok, ok. Send you a neighbours request. Pls. only follow the golden rule, never to take away the 1st place of the Launch starter, if he/she do not ask for. You must understand that reaction, we "love" Hijackers and we had enough in the past.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Maybe I can help you with a private launch as a payback.
For that to work you might want a lot of people throwing in small-ish number of points, so that @Brasil95 could get first without having to use up multiple PEBs. I could do support for that launch, if the timing works out. (I'll be travelling the next several days though.) Tag me if you'd like me to help / once you decide the timing.

Ok, ok. Send you a neighbours request. Pls. only follow the golden rule, never to take away the 1st place of the Launch starter, if he/she do not ask for. You must understand that reaction, we "love" Hijackers and we had enough in the past.

Any other suggestions?

I'm so glad you both decided to "kiss and make up".

Flyfire, you should not take #1 unless you started the launch.
Exception are QL "open" parties.

Top Bottom