Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event in ApC - high-tech innovation

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
I just think that having 10 unis a day after the mission was started reeks of foul play. I prefer to play the game as it is supposed to be, i.e. with impossible missions and no drops from flights...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Really, who cares if someone wants to be able to manipulate the game and root their phone. That's their choice, so I hope they have as much fun playing as I do!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
I don't care if someone roots their phone, but it certainly disqualifies them from complaining about 'pointless' quests/tasks etc. That's like masturbating and later complaining about the performance...

Same here my Duty free does not work anymore and also could not visit friend for two days.
just spent 12 hard earned bucks for student pack and built Uni, hope it was worth it. thanks for the tip.

User name ACman
Friend code: akccpbj

Need Cooing chamber, anything for level 6 terminal

i can send, Fuel, 10 passengers, tour review,flight catering, beacon,cooling chamber,archive box,deicer

thanks for everyone who sends me stuff ialways send regardless.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I don't care if someone roots their phone, but it certainly disqualifies them from complaining about 'pointless' quests/tasks etc. That's like masturbating and later complaining about the performance...

HOLY CRAP, I JUST SPIT MY COFFEE OUT LAUGHING AT THIS COMMENT!!! Well played Melanie, well played!!! :lol:

Device
  1. Android
Well I just visited your airport and I see NO universities!!! I'm smelling something fishy here!!!

Nothing fishy. Universities are on my second account with username mehis, not on the account with username mihmu, all details in my signature. Also i stated before that these are on my rooted device acount. For nonrooted account i dont have yet universities.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I finally got one university. By the way, i have also visited mihmu and haven't seen any university. Maybe i need flight "glasses"?

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
As stated before, it is not on my mihmu account. Universites are on my mehis account, seems like people here dont read at all?
visited you yesterday, you do have the universities, 3 items dropped, out of 5! that's 2 more than the ones that dropped from my planes so far :)

thanks a lot!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
As stated before, it is not on my mihmu account. Universites are on my mehis account, seems like people here dont read at all?

Sorry if i upset you, but when i started writing, your post had not apperared on my screen. I'm not fluent in english and helping me write a translator, so i'm a little slow to respond. :blush:

Since yesterday (1 sep) completed university.
Just visited Sophie (2 university, gave me a bicycle and a basket), bew0072 (2 university gave me a backpack and tablet), my one university gave pom-pons.
So i don't complain today, thanks guys.
PS Visited 5 universities at Mehis (no drops)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
you are very welcome, maybe this will conince the sceptics:D
I too can verify that you have a massive educational and research centre there mihmu located at mehis city.
Unfortunately the other vistors must have picked them dry as out of 10 visits over the last 2 days, nothing :(
Oh well I will keep trying as I have had nothing drop from my planes as well :mad:

Top Bottom