Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event in ApC - high-tech innovation

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So this is the latest Facebook post on Airport City Mobile...

Dear friends,
There's a new event in Airport City! Turn your city into the leading hub for high-tech innovation and development by visiting Cambridge, Sorbonne, and Stanford and then building your own university. Get to know the students too by assembling College Sports and With Honors collections. Do all these tasks in time to get a special prize!
A Mystery Bonus is now on sale! Hurry to get this useful bonus at 60% discounted price!
You may also find yor weekend gift code, it's funny66

No update to the game available so how are we supposed to get this?!?!?! :huh:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Game Insight at it's best! The way they handle their releases makes me think they should be called Game "Lack of" Insight!

Device
  1. Android
Yes, updated the game. It's just like the American week. A quest for 14 days involving a university! To build it, you have to collect items which drop from three flights (very seldom):
Cambridge, requires a Turboprop (which i don't have anymore). Flighttime: 03 hours
Sorbonne, requires a Jet (sold them all too). Flighttime: 08 hours!
Stanford: requires a Delta. Flighttime: 16 hours!!!

After you have required these items you have to build the university and then you need ten different items to drop.

So.... Good luck everybody :-/

ok new update - have 13 days 21 hours, need to build a university from getting the knowledge is power collection once - which involves getting 5 items from drops from 3 new destinations cambridge (need turboprop, 14 fuel, 38 passengers) sorbonne (need jet, 22 fuel and 80 passengers) and stanford (need delta, 30 fuel, 160 passengers)

then have another collection from drops from your university and friends' universities - 5 items four times this time each item

and another collection with the same from drops from your university and friends' universities - 5 items four times this time

passengers needed asap please

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I updated and bought a backpack for 12 bucks and got everything I need for a university... It takes 1 hour to build and requires a 2x2 space gives 90 coins every 4 hours I believe and it can only be placed on city side.

Top Bottom