Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New event - Easter Cheer

Waterman981

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
206v1tr2
Username
Wtr
Has anyone seen how many Farmers Markets you can put in your city? Last time the event ran I was able to place 10 of them. I now have 14 in my warehouse in addtion to the 10 in my city. I hate to sell the ones in my city and get stuck down at 6. For me the 1 hour collection time is great, and they are a decent coin producer at that timetable. So if someone can try to place more than 10 (on Windows preferably), I may try to sell my extra ones... Its a few free coins.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Has anyone seen how many Farmers Markets you can put in your city? Last time the event ran I was able to place 10 of them. I now have 14 in my warehouse in addtion to the 10 in my city. I hate to sell the ones in my city and get stuck down at 6. For me the 1 hour collection time is great, and they are a decent coin producer at that timetable. So if someone can try to place more than 10 (on Windows preferably), I may try to sell my extra ones... Its a few free coins.

The limit is 6 for the last few years.

A.Alecho

1200+ Star Club
Could you award me :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180424-002312.png
    Screenshot_20180424-002312.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 91
Top Bottom