Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New event - Easter Cheer

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
I was going to avoid the challenge but I decided to give it a shot with the sickles I have. I picked up the 4 markets and all the leaves I need. We will see if I get the 4 collections I need but the egg drop rates seem really good

Same here... Really easy time getting all the eggs for 4 markets, but not impressed with the markets drop rates!! Only 1 item from 10 market clicks...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mmmex3
Username
Jenn12345
Did anyone have a problem being given credit for building the Farmers Market? I constructed my first one but it's showing zero of 4... I have the other 3 stored not sure if I should build... Easter Cheer.png farmers market.png

CeNedraLessien

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
CeNedraLessien
Username
CeNedraLessien
Did anyone have a problem being given credit for building the Farmers Market? I constructed my first one but it's showing zero of 4... I have the other 3 stored not sure if I should build...View attachment 6605 View attachment 6606
After you got the farmers market you have to finish the collection from the dropping items. So building the market is not the mission here

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mmmex3
Username
Jenn12345
Correct. The mission is to use the markets to get the 4 collections. You also need 4 sets of eggs to get all the markets you need for that part of the challenge as well
Oh...well I have the 4 sets of eggs which gave me 4 markets to build but since I have no open real estate I wanted to be sure constructing them was going to do anything. I will make room for all 4 and fingers crossed complete the 4 collections. Thanks!

Top Bottom