Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New 6 day quest popped up on IOS - Men of Steel

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I agree Suresh ......... Folks .. I spoke too soon. i added 3 S1 Giants totalling 4 now. With throwing in a spyglass, i managed to get 2 collections for Toronto with 8 flights. The Quest is very doable. I might not even need a spyglass. The planes with a spyglass have been dropping at least 2 items and sometimes 3 per flight!!!!
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
I finished this quest with the help of a random glitch that occurred the other night...curious to see if it was isolated or if anyone else can duplicate it before GI discovers it...(and at the risk of them accusing me of cheating - FIX YOUR DAMN GLITCHES BEFORE BLAMING US FOR EXPLOITING THEM!!)

After clicking on another player's icons over my Aztec Pyramid, Colosseum, etc. which they had visited, and then collecting the underlying waiting item from those buildings, they went into a hyper-item-dropping mode. (I'm not sure if this was all I did to enable the glitch, and haven't had a chance to experiment with it). I was suddenly able to click on the buildings and they spit out item after item after item! I got bored after about half an hour or so, but was able to rack up over $500,000 in coins from completing various collections (not to mention a ton of special items!), and easily complete all of the Giant Plane collections for this quest.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I finished this quest... don't give up...this one is quite easy.. and the drop rate is very good. Almost all the flight is dropping something or the other.

And yes beware...when these giant plane breakdown...you can't speed up their repair with normal items. They require 2 greens each :mad: I accidentally clicked and wasted few of my green this way. Another GI trick to use up the green through foul means :mad:

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
joboo If you wouldn't mind visiting my city and tapping on my Pyramids/Stonehenge/Greek Temple I will happily conduct the experiment if it will result in a jackpot payout! :D

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
joboo If you wouldn't mind visiting my city and tapping on my Pyramids/Stonehenge/Greek Temple I will happily conduct the experiment if it will result in a jackpot payout! :D

We should all do the same for eachother! I just spent the last half hour repeating the jackpot from the other night! Simply click on the visitor to your pyramids etc, collect from the building underneath and keep on clicking until you get bored!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, joboo i clicked on your Py/StHen/GrTemp and got few items of different items for collections. Wierd... Hope you can do oposite for me too, so i can test if this "works"....

otherwise: i finished 6-day quest in less then 2 days. 4 Huge Jets, but could managed with 2 also. I used Spy Glass two times, and drop were incredible! The whole collection (5-items) with one plane, second gives me 2 items. And never less then 2 items/plane. I had a few items of each collection from Py/StHenge drops, but not enought for even one collection, or even - like some others - autofinished quest. But i managed it; hope others can finished it too! (y)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Well, thanks to all for visiting my buildings...the glitch seems to be consistent! And the best part is I don't have to wait 24 hours for the building timer to reset, so whenever anyone visits again today it will be active! Curiously, it doesn't seem to work for the Sphinx...

I'll visit as many of your buildings as I can today to see if it works for anyone else. Maybe GI is just making up for the times when the glitch used to be losing your items from the buildings when a neighbor had visited them? ;)

LAX - your pyramid only drops coins, not items? This is very odd... What does it say when you tap on it? It should say "drops a collectible item every 24 hours" or something similar.

Top Bottom