Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

neighbors should get quest items from seasonal timed quests

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
I havent been playing that long but during the last three quests...valentines, DwtL's. i felt guilty that my neighbors didnt get any benefit when i picked quest items around their city. i suggest quest items found around a city should also go to the builder of the city.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I havent been playing that long but during the last three quests...valentines, DwtL's. i felt guilty that my neighbors didnt get any benefit when i picked quest items around their city. i suggest quest items found around a city should also go to the builder of the city.
It was never the case with items around city. What they cancel is getting coins for visiting neighbor planetariums since 6+ months ago.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
What I do when I visit someone else's city is one tap will be on a building and the others will be around the city. That way the owner still gets something.
That's nice but totally irrelevant as those 5 coins does not mean anything in the terms of gameplay benefits (maybe gift would be more appropriate or helping within launch)

Device
  1. Android
Cmon guys, how much do the owner get from a single tap?
1 coins only.
We are just happy if you visit me, but that's it.
Thats why I make the city comfortable for you.

Like Maui said, You're Welcome.......

Top Bottom