Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon neighbors, can they only

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amxmcewx
Username
oregonweim
Be on your platform (kindle fire)? Can you trade across platforms or are their limitations? See that each platform has it's own daily trade thread but some are more active than others.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Be on your platform (kindle fire)? Can you trade across platforms or are their limitations? See that each platform has it's own daily trade thread but some are more active than others.
@oregonweim
I know that iOS and Android can gift and neighbor together. I also know that these platforms cannot gift/neighbor with other platforms. I do not know if Windows PC and Windows Phone can gift/neighbor. Or Facebook. Or Kindle. Perhaps forum members on these platforms can answer.
The iOS/Android thread is very active because the game was introduced on those devices three plus years ago. Windows PC is fairly new and when enough players joined the forum they were given a separate thread.
I would hope that in time all platforms could interact. We'll see!
Cheers,
Tom

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
windows pc and windows mobile are not cross compatible with each other or any other platforms.
As it was developed only in 2014 and is at least a year behind other platforms as stated by Ivan in several forum posts.

Top Bottom