Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need help. Switching to a new phone?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
I am switching to a new phone today, and was wondering if i can save my game progress so i can start baxk on my new phone where i left off. I have saved my game to the sd card but not sure if i need to do anything else.
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
That I know of the only way you can switch your entire game over to your new phone is to have your old phone rooted and do a back up of your game and game data then root your new phone and install your game with data from your back up.

I don't suppose you know how to root a phone Sophie?? I just got a new tablet as my smartphone is lagging so much it's a complete pain trying to play games on it (due an upgrade at the end of March).
I know people have managed to transfer games but don't know them personally (and can't contact them to ask!)
Thanks in advance for ANY polite response!

RevD x :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I don't suppose you know how to root a phone Sophie?? I just got a new tablet as my smartphone is lagging so much it's a complete pain trying to play games on it (due an upgrade at the end of March).
I know people have managed to transfer games but don't know them personally (and can't contact them to ask!)
Thanks in advance for ANY polite response!

RevD x :)
I wouldn't call myself a pro at rooting phones but I was able to do mine without bricking it...Dave has a very good informational post in which he tells you where you can get more information on rooting your device (see link) https://www.airportcitygame.com/ind...alongside-the-extended-gift-list-version.223/

Hope this information is useful to you as it was to me..Best wishes

Fantastic, thank you Sophie :)
I'd like to add you in-game if that's ok? I haven't played much in the past 2 weeks , partly due to the holidays, and partly due to my phone but I have been trying to get back into it!
Thanks again :))

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Old thread, but I am the happy owner of the brand new HTC one for three days now. I would love to move my game from my tablet (slow....) to this phone. I do know how to transfer using titanium backup, but I don't want to root my phone. I tried carbon backup, which worked perfectly for angry birds and paradise island, but it didn't work for airport city (and the Tribez) . Anyone knows a solution? There must be some differences between paradise island and airport city. Which files are involved?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
mel

Without rooting your phone, titanium back up will able to transfer data not the apk which is needed..

It is the apk which controls how the game is transfered. Without the apk reinstalled on your phone it will not allow cross platform transfer.

Since it is a cross platform transfer from tablet to phone on different devices there is no real work around.

I won't guarantee this will work but you might try this : download and install Airport game from thee app store and then try using titanium back up to over write the data.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I did install the app first before restoring the app data using carbon. I will try titanium as well. Didn't think about the difference in platform between tablet and phone (since both of them are android). I do have a phone game as well. I will try to migrate that one as well, to find out if the problem is 'platform' related.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6rjq6
Username
Jonny
Hi everyone, I have read mel post and though I haven't bought a new phone, I want to back up my saved data, then root my phone and then the put the data back on my phone because I have heard that when you root your phone it deletes all the apps and it's data. I have backed up the apps data by using carbon but will this still work if I then transfer back to my phone at a later date.

Top Bottom