Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch My regular (24h) daily launch, 4th daily

I'm sorry what do you mean by green destinations??
you fly (launch) the apogee mission in 1st place then you will receive a map to one off following destenations perth-novosibirsk-bangalore- berkeley ore edmonton
these maps once you activate them they will apear in the top off your flight tab
fly to each one off these destenations and complete the collections from all 5 destenations
and for each completed you will receive qls

for the blue destenations i got a somwhat deatailes explanation because i also do it that way i got the info some years ago from another forum
How to get a quantum leap bonus

empty.gif
How to get a quantum leap bonus

i_icon_minipost.png
by drivefast99 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Re-posting - original content provided by Eatteveld, Wabbitgirl, and Falubaz. As always, suggestions and comments are welcome.
------------------------------------------------------
Fly the Prometheus Space (Blue) Launch in 1st position – reward purple box (the Stars My Destination), Gold Box (Master of the Universe 2), 10,000 coins, 1000 exp

Open the purple box – click on warehouse, click “Item Sets” icon, click the purple box, click the “Use” button. It will drop a map to one of 5 destinations below. Each map is active for 12 hours.

To open the map, click on warehouse, click “Flight Maps”, click the appropriate map, click the “Use” button.

1) Sacramento – drops items for the Collection Space Garden.
Jet - 28 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 56 Fuel Speed Up - Additional Radar Required. 1 completion gives a Hydroponic Greenhouse. (Hydroponic Greenhouse, 300 coins, 140 exp)

2) Alexandria – drops items for the Collection Creation Myths.
Jet - 28 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 56 Fuel Speed Up - Additional Radar Required . 1 completion gives Atlas. (300 coins, 140 exp)

3) Miami – drops items for the Collection Orphans of the Sky.
Jet - 26 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 52 Fuel Speed Up - Spare Wire Required. 1 completion gives a Starship. (300 coins, 140 exp)

4) Nagoya – drops items for the Collection The Little Ones.
Jet - 26 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hour - 52 Fuel Speed up - Spare Wire Required. 1 completion gives a Solar system. (300 coins, 140 exp)

5) Puerto Rico – drops items for the Collection Across the Universe.
Jet - 28 Fuel - 80 Passengers - 12 Hours - 56 Fuel Speed Up - Spare Wire Required. 1 completion gives a Star Chart. (300 coins, 140 exp)

Completing each collection above gives one item for "The Outer Limits" collection.
After completion of the 5 collections, complete "The Outer Limits" collection which gives:
- Coins 5000
- Experience 2000
- 1x Quantum Leap (This bonus speeds up the spaceship return after launch by 90%)
- Space Needle Building - Gives 60 coins per hour and adds 50 to max population.

Tip: Golden Dice will increase the drop rate of the items.
Additional radar can be obtained from flights to the Canary Islands (often), or from friends.
Spare Wire can be obtained from flights to Rio (often) or from friends.
Have plenty of extra fuel to speed up flights.
Have plenty of extra passengers

you fly (launch) the apogee mission in 1st place then you will receive a map to one off following destenations perth-novosibirsk-bangalore- berkeley ore edmonton
these maps once you activate them they will apear in the top off your flight tab
fly to each one off these destenations and complete the collections from all 5 destenations
and for each completed you will receive qls
How many TurboProp planes do you use when you fly this?

Top Bottom