Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Multiple QL Red Party on Saturday Sept 6th

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Juvenal ... I can do session 2 and probably launch #23-26 in session 3. I also can do some 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place rankings if there are any vacancies; I was hoping to assist (rankings #4-19) in other launches (#10-#26).
I also sent you an invite. please accept.
Cheers!
Ramy

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Juvenal
Thank you for the invitation!
I can join Session #2 if you have room for me. I can alternate between my 2 games.
If there are any 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place rankings left, I will happily fill in! I still do not have a Rocket Garden! :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi Juvenal
I will attend with only my account Massimo4256 (it's the only one in which I have MCC3 and red pad).
At the moment my fuel stock level it's not fantastic so I can't reserve any first place but I would like to have some launches with 3rd place.
For the sessions I will join 1st and 3rd.

Thanks

Massimo

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Participants of the party with multiple games should indicate if going to join the party with more than one game to avoid failed launch.
We are welcome as long as the session is not crowded.

s8s, yes thats right. Start at 11:00 am, could you send invites to my game
Sent you invites from both accounts. Please only add one account to the schedule because my second account is only used for support purposes. But you never know what happens so I can switch accounts if necessary.

Oh, and please send me coffee machines;) I need 1 or 2 depending on others. They seem to be rare in my current neighbourlist..

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Juvenal and nsari, I will pass for the QL party this time. I already have 3 stars on red launches (and green and blue), have not much fuel left after the last party and also other things to do on Saturday.
I wish you all good luck and much fun. If you need any advice please ask but I think you well prepared!!:)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I have great news .
We have ourselves a new third QL user Pavolko.
So our lander can land more rapidly without restarting the AC (y)

Juvenal Hi just send you "Friend" request -- game name ERB22 - If you have room I would like to participate in QL Session #2 Starting at 1240 GMT Sept 6th. I do not need 1, 2, 3 positions. Will be happy with just supporting !!!! Bill (y) I'm also a neighbor of nsari

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi Juvenal, nsari, Pavolko
in detail the launches I would like to attend (with Massimo4256 account):

Session 1
1 9:00 9:10
2 9:20 9:30
3 9:40 9:50
4 10:00 10:10
5 10:20 10:30
6 10:40 10:50
7 11:00 11:10
8 11:20 11:30
9 11:40 11:50
If you agree for all these launches I will keep the 3rd place (let me know how many fuel will be necessary for 3rd place in order to calculate if my stock it's enough).

For session 2 I don't know if I can or not attend, I will see at the moment considering what I will do saturday afternoon.

Session 3 (the next day)
23 4:00 4:10
24 4:20 4:30
25 4:40 4:50
26 5:00 5:10
27 5:20 5:30
28 5:40 5:50
29 6:00 6:10
30 6:20 6:30
31 6:40 6:50
32 7:00 7:10
33 7:20 7:30
34 7:40 7:50
35 8:00 8:10
I will attend to these launches with a place not 1st / 2nd / 3rd (in case of necessity I could take one of these 3 positions depending my stock level of fuel).

Let me know if my proposal it's good for you

Massimo

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Me and nsari are planning to have multiple Quantum Leap Party next weekend on September 6th starting from 9am GMT.
They will be Red (Lunar) missions and I will try to get the first three positions sorted before each launch. Let me know if you need first places and second or third and we can accommodate everyone if possible.

We still open if any new QL participants who wants to join us.
The launch will be in 3 sessions and 20 minutes apart. More likely that the participants will be split into two groups (because of the maximum 19 users in a launch before it failed).

We also need someone to be a time keeper. Time keeper can join all launches on the session.
We welcome players with multiple games if there is still room.
I will publish specific position and rules later in the thread.

Hello, I will jump in some launches to help provide fuel. I have no interest in the top 3. I have 8 rocket gardens already and I have the 3 stars. Most likely in second session.

any idea about how much fuel we will have to spend per position?..thanks

In the last Lunar QL Party I joined the averages were as follows:

For 1st Place (Gold Chest - Master of the Universe 3) Ave = 850 points
For 2nd or 3rd (Silver Chest - Space Conqueror 3) Ave = 450 points
For 4th or 5th (Bronze Chest - Space Hero 3) Ave = 290 points
For 6th or 7th (Seasoned Astronaut) Ave = 170 points
For other places (Space for Starters) Ave = 55 points

Juvenal nsari

Will try and join some launches in the first session which seems to be the least attended at the moment.
Cannot guarantee attendance though, so don't put me down for any places. If I can sneak a bronze chest here and there that would be just fine.

In the meantime if anyone can't wait for Saturday, I just started a Lunar launch of my own (not QL) so please feel free to join in if you want.
I would prefer to take first place and have 1100+ points already in. Not planning on rushing a launch though.
Thanks
MD

Top Bottom