Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

More newbie questions

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Indeed on the greenies, half off works for me!

Well, I've moved some stuff around and now havea 2x2 area free in the airport. Should I do the catering bldg to start the deltas or wait?

Before you start flying a new plane, always make sure that your Repair Base is upgraded to be able to repair it.
If you don't, your planes will fail one by one, until there are no more planes to fly and you have no option but spend your greenies to upgrade the Repair Base. ** This is a frequent trap that most players had experienced many, many times**

Before upgrading your Repair Base, it would be wise to collect all the items needed, otherwise the Repair Base will remain incomplete anyway (again greenies needed to expedite).

Catering is a necessity and should be built asap, but again make sure you have collected all the items first before you click "upgrade".

If you have good neighbours, you can survive without Catering facility initially, but you won't be able to make flights continuously.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Lordy, I sure wish I had posted here weeks ago when I started!
I did most of what you suggested, but wound up losing money, so I added another chess club. Not your fault...I play too much!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I have 75 stars yet I still have plenty of work for jets and even occasional t-prop. I'm still at least 6 weeks from being ready for deltas. Is there a reason I am missing to rush higher lvl planes before being able to sell the lower ones?

Top Bottom