Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday November 7, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

suzy

350+ Star Club
I always seem to have too many 'green' passengers.. so cannot click on the burial sites..
In fact, I don't need to fly to Dashur anymore, since I have completed this collection, but I have to !! to empty my stack of passengers..
Yuck...
I'm not doing to good on the other collections........

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Morning friends, thanks for the fuel!
@suzy try emptying all those possessed folks completely, then keep them that way. The drops are way better with both jackets and whispers collection. It works for me anyway!
Good luck with event all :)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Thank you all!

Todays gifts has gone out, if you didnt get anything today you should get something tomorrow sorry :)

Signature is updated once again (y)

Morning friends, thanks for the fuel!
@suzy try emptying all those possessed folks completely, then keep them that way. The drops are way better with both jackets and whispers collection. It works for me anyway!
Good luck with event all :)

Wish I had the same success with the Whispers collection that you had. For 4 days I've needed two film camera to complete the event. Finally got the 1st of 2 yesterday. I guess I need to wait 2-3 more days for the second. :confused::D

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
@Mouse , I'm at 3/5 for whispers but only 2/5 for the dang Anciant run quest.
@Xilikon , good for you (y) did you use spyglass? I see your needed items in your status now, could you possibly give some support to the https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/easier-way-to-find-your-friends-solved.14323/ posting? Its just a temporary fix but would sure help if print was bigger & bolder, and everyone knew about it of course (n)

Oh my...for my last Whisper collection I'm at 5-5-7-0-4
Do those drops look random? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

LenR

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av50at9
Username
!Lrg
For all my friends I have a blue launch with quantum, please join, take any position you want. Thanks for the gifts! update: second round of the quantum, blue launch

Last edited:

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Hello and thank-yous for everyone's help. My old iPad2 crashes many times every day. When this happens I lose my progress but gifting items are not lost, keep sending. See my updated signature for needed items. I can now send T-squares.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
See sig, thanks for all the help completing my hotels! I completed the mission so I cannot send event items, so everyone gets Fuel 20 today! Or whatever you need, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom