Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday January 11th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
@Marcio Veiga would you pls send me Optical System from Infiltrados. Unfortunately I can't send back any of the items you need there. Pls advise what else do you need in your accounts.

@Bali Hi Would you pls send from Bali Hi Solar Cell, from Bali2 Spaceship Launch Console and from BaliOS Optical system. I can return Geiger Counters to Bali Hi and BaliOS and pls advise what do you need for Bali2.

@Neil ellor Would you pls send Optical System from Captain tneil, Solar Cell from Ne2 and Spaceship Launch Console from Captain Ne2. I'll return Fuel Catalyst to Captain tneil and pls advise what do you need in other two accounts.

@Onbekend - pls send me Optical System. I'll return Spaceship Launch Console.

@Khiez - pls send an Optical System and advise, what of my items you prefer to have returned.

@Gt city - pls send me Optical System from your both accounts. Do you need Geiger Counter or I should return the items you have in your signature?
Sent Optical System from Infiltrados. Tomorrow I'll send another.
For my games Geiger Counter is welcome. Txs

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
atlz8au
Username
Bliedeg
@Support4u I've sent you a request, I can send archive box or solar cell (what you prefer), would like Hull Parts in return
@Nick Schultz I've sent you a request, I can send Air Magnetometer or Fuel (20) (what you prefer), would like Spare Wire or Additional Radar in return
@Pit1024 Sent it

Last edited:
@SannSunn pls send me a Spaceship Launch Console. Do you still need earplugs or I should send you some other item?

@javi - pls send 1x Optical System and 1x Solar Cell from your accounts. What would you need in return?

@FlyingAndy - pls send me an Optical System. Should I send regular flight items or rather Geiger Counter back?

@david smith - pls send 2 Spaceship Launch Console from gamerader and gameradar2. Pls advise what do you need in return.

@Mrstepot - pls send a Solar Cell from beckyp2. What would you need in return?

@Marv would you pls send Spaceship Launch Console. Do you need Gaiger Counter or anything else?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wjrhrzk
Username
faddy daily play
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.
Hi
I am a new player.
Pls add me code so that we can become neighbours.
Code: wav8kte

I play on windows mobile.
Will create a signature once I get my hands on a pc

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
@SannSunn pls send me a Spaceship Launch Console. Do you still need earplugs or I should send you some other item?

@javi - pls send 2x Optical System and 1x Solar Cell from your accounts. What would you need in return?

@FlyingAndy - pls send me an Optical System. Should I send regular flight items or rather Geiger Counter back?

@david smith - pls send 2 Spaceship Launch Console from gamerader and gameradar2. Pls advise what do you need in return.

@Mrstepot - pls send a Solar Cell from beckyp2. What would you need in return?
@Pit1024 Solar Cell sent. I could use Geiger Counters, please! Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
I have had a couple of issues with the game in the past month. GI was pretty responsive, and I can send gifts again.
This is a new event for me as well. I updated my signature and can send Plasma Clots. The Air Magnetometers seem to be dropping regularly from guest planes!

@Support4u, I added you, thanks for waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom