Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 8th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Sure someone will help you.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Good Luck(y)(y)

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody. thx for all the gifts.
Thx tdv for the Robot testers.
Still needing Assembly Robots, a Laser Cutter, a Laser Level and Ergonomic Chairs(Signature updated).
Good beginning of the week to everybody.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi, all!
Sorumbas, try to add me as neighbour, i can send you Assembly Robot.

I need some items for android game, more in signature! Thank you (y)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning!
sgabor, do you still need a citymodel for android? I thought you mentioned it yesterday?
lilpenguin81, thanks for the gift but what shall I send to you, please make a signature with what you can send and what you need

I need repair items like altimeters, tires and paint, so if you can send me one of those, thanks a lot!

I'll send my gifts in a few hours. Thanks for all the gifts, sometimes my finger clicks on an item to return gifts and that could be the wrong gift, so sorry, but if you need something I can send? a pm or tag helps me a lot!
Have a nice day, good luck with your mission for Easter (my score 10-0-3-5-2)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
sgabor, do you still need a citymodel for android? I thought you mentioned it yesterday?
Have a nice day, good luck with your mission for Easter (my score 10-0-3-5-2)
Nope, not anymore. New Town Hall L4 is up'n'running.... Got 2x City Model from Flights, and Stamps from tdv (y)
Now i need 3x Ampermeter... No rush, still need to collect some money to upgrdae Repair Base to L4 :whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
morning guys.
thx so much for all your gifts.
Bali Hi - thank you for dispatcher consoles, flight helmets, radars. my control tower is ready (y)
i need only one item to finish this mission, my score 4-3-6-8-10

syapik - 23 live fish, wow :confused:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I have a question about level 5 of the control tower. After reading the guide I know I must have: Insulation 3, Projector 3, Transmitter 3, Server Rack 3
Maybe I have these items in my storage but I don't know (translation problem for me :() how they look.
Is there anyone who can help me, with pictures for example? Thanks for all your help!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Untitled-3.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Thanks for all the gifts neighbors. Sent out my gifts for today. It seems once a day I make mistake when sending gifts. Today it was lkoo. Sorry lkoo I will try to send you what you need tomorrow.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Just updated. Thanks for the gifts neighbours !!!!
My needs are TV panel x3, , Air vent filter x3, for Hotdog1.
Silver Crescents for Hotdog:p building more farm
My score are 41373 for Hotdog1 and 31124 for hotdog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom