Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 6th May - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Does anybody know how to send "Facebook exclusive" Fuel(3)?
Are "Facebook exclusive" gifts meant to be cross-transferable gifts from Facebook version to Android/ iOS version?
Or is it now a gift available only to those who links their game with a Facebook account?

If you have figured it out, please write a short tutorial for the rest of us who could not figure it out :eek:.

I am interested also. I received Facebook exclusive fuel(3) from one of my neighbors but I couldn't figure out how to send one myself. I do know my AC is linked to Facebook.

tdv - can you please send me more fuel 20 please? Grateful for your help!:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
I have enough jackets. thanks to everyone that has sent them to me in the past few days. I still need a few, but I can get those from my music arena and festival camping sites.

Please send smoke detectors or cash counters if you have them. Everything else I need is in my signature.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hello, I'm in full marathon of flights to Tollan, so any help with the fuel (thank you very much tdv for your shipment) will be eternally grateful. I still have 52 flights for the third star and I've obtained 4 knives. I have a spyglass activated, so I expect to obtain the rest.
InCoNvEnIeNtE, I've sent you fuel, did you received it?
The rest of gifts went to:
Catering to diwata, Donclyde, BrakeTown.
Landing lamp to Suresh and Long.
Jackets to t1878.
Cash counter to rdunton.
Passengers to olly 333, nsari, pienicki and Phantom.
Spare propeller to Friso.
Jet engine to nsari 2.
Loudspeaker to karen and perezgreg.
O. beacon to Sorumbas.
Fuel to InCoNvEnIeNtE, I hope.
Powerfull radio to lister0f5meg.
Deicer to Phantom 2.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
I have completed the Time to Rock event. Thanks everyone for the jackets and other items for the music arena. I especially need smoke detectors and cash counters for the upgrade to my duty-free shop. Thanks.

If you need any thing that I can gift, I will gladly send them to you. If you are not my neighbor in the game, please send me a request. I am accepting all requests.

P

piloot Darwin

I just spoke my son(6) which is on holiday with the airport and I will tanx everyone who is still sending my rock items while I can't send anything.
I hope you still go one.

greatings charles

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Hi tdv please please can you send me some fuel trying to get 3rd star and nearly ranout pkease can u send me some in desperate nedd of some. BIG BIG THANKS in advance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
tdv could use the power amps as I messed up and completed my first arena and the drops for them went away. So no way to complete my second without spending greenies.:mad: Please look for my friend invite from DIA.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am6hb52
Username
doggy
No one else can send power amps then tdv?
Man im screwed all im getting from flights is spotlight and speaker.

Thanks for all the other gifts im do e with jackets just need my amplifiers.
Please someone

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Evening Friends,
Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today, updated the sig. for that game.
All gifts send out a moment ago:)
NOYA12 is saving money to upgrade a building soon:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom