Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 4th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just a reminder while our main gifters are still out of action I am happy to fill in… so please tag me if I missed you or if you have just added me or still “awaiting reply”.

I will try to go over peoples needed items in the daily thread to send items...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I've sent my gifts today at 2:00 AM and don't remenber what I sent not to whom, and now I do not remember it either, only I have slept 3 hours!!!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thank you all for all the gifts and visit (y)

I am desperately looking for 'Fuel hose' [stock is finished and still need some 70 of it to 3 star remaining 2 p.delta destination]

Will send out gifts for today later in the evening. Do tag me in case anyone requires anything specific or else it will be based on your signature.

air canillas Did you received my gift of yesterday ?
tdv Will need your help in filling my stock of 'fuel hose' ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Suresh, yes, I've received your gift. I think I've sent you something, but don't remenber.
Last night I've received this mail from GIS: "Your request is very important for us and we will contact you with additional information regarding your matter within the shortest time frame.We respectfully ask that you accept our apology in advance, if we are unable to get back to you at once and hope for your understanding and further cooperation".:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I,m receiving for several days amperemeters from Noms (I let's not be the one who is). Thank you very much, but I need altimeters and if you want that I returns it to you, I cannot because I don't have it in my list of gifts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Thaks to gratefull gifters, i opend three building this weekend.
Now i have a shorter list. After compleeting this, I am going "star flying" for a while.
But i will still send gifts.
Today i send some "eau de toilette" to 10, to complete a task.

Se my signature, for what i need.

Just a reminder while our main gifters are still out of action I am happy to fill in… so please tag me if I missed you or if you have just added me or still “awaiting reply”.

I will try to go over peoples needed items in the daily thread to send items...

Now that Level 40 players are knocked out of action by the latest bug, it seems to be a good time implore newbies to add you and send flight items you need. The tables are turned (until the next update) o_O!

Bali Hi received gifts from the following people today:
Annett, farizzha, pjot, kathi, downunder, MiaMalina, Cassie, need DISPATCHER, trplwirexmitter, need bracelets, Lebiegas, Maqu86, AndRum, Yanko70, Jason Anything & Jason2, @perezreg, antoniM, Noms, Miss MelleBelle, Aartoo, @hotdog1, nsari and 3 usernames.

Will try to return items from Bali2 (please add Bali2 if we are not yet neighbours).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Now that Level 40 players are knocked out of action by the latest bug, it seems to be a good time implore newbies to add you and send flight items you need. The tables are turned (until the next update) o_O!

Bali Hi received gifts from the following people today:
Annett, farizzha, pjot, kathi, downunder, MiaMalina, Cassie, need DISPATCHER, trplwirexmitter, need bracelets, Lebiegas, Maqu86, AndRum, Yanko70, Jason Anything & Jason2, @perezreg, antoniM, Noms, Miss MelleBelle, Aartoo, @hotdog1, nsari and 3 usernames.

Will try to return items from Bali2 (please add Bali2 if we are not yet neighbours).

I have Bali Hi on my waiting list.
Bali2 are on my neighbors list.

Whats this about Level 40 players knocked out??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you everyone for the gifts. I will continue sending gifts to everyone on my daily list regardless whether gifts make it back to me or not. I will also be happy to try and send gifts from my I Fly (ipad) account to those people who aren't able to receive gifts from Android players. I don't know whether that would make a difference or not, but certainly willing to try. Just send me a PM and I will be happy to add you to my I Fly account and try sending you gifts from there. For those people who are not receiving gifts, is it from everyone or just certain people?

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi, on this part of the forum I am a newby....
I have an android game level19, hopefully tomorrow level 20.(Flight catering)
I can help from this game, but can also gifts from my/our other games.

If you want, sent a friend request and a tag or pm

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
flip123 please can you send me a shampoo from your jpjp2 game only need one more to complete my hotel thanks will be gifting soon

Bali Hi please can you srnd me a slide rule need 1 and 1 text book from someone to complete my flight school thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom