Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 2nd March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
French Post
Thank you for your gifts !

I just sent mine and updated my signature.

Feeling blue ? Join in ! 17 hours to go before launch for 2nd and 3rd place.

Happy flying.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports:

@AndiG22 spare wire
@Az1 fuel catalyst
@Mrstepot (beckyp) additional radar
@Diabloscort spare wire
@eat007 (erik2) attitude indicator
@flip123 (Jpjpjp4) centrifuge
@GamingSwiftie (GS4) spare propeller
@Gt city (Gt city 3) flight catering
@Chuckert (holly jolly) passengers
@LAX (Drew17) flight catering
@lfcawc flight catering
Onehyy attitude indicator
@Pakman (Pakman) fuel catalyst
@Simp1710 (Simp1710) passengers; (simp gifter) oscillating beacon
@sportybear (sportychub) spare propeller
@Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) fuel catalyst
@wwo55 (ww055) spare wire

Cheers,
Ramy

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cmh chick
Username
cmh chick
I'm stuck!! Bought a Jet that broke after 2 flights, but in order to fix it I had to upgrade the Repair Base. The parts drop from flights to San Francisco, but that plane is broke! its like a catch 22!

I paid to upgrade the repair base & now its asking for these parts. Can anyone help?

Power Source-1, Drill Machine-2, Insulation-2

Thanks, cmh chick

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I'm stuck!! Bought a Jet that broke after 2 flights, but in order to fix it I had to upgrade the Repair Base. The parts drop from flights to San Francisco, but that plane is broke! its like a catch 22!

I paid to upgrade the repair base & now its asking for these parts. Can anyone help?

Power Source-1, Drill Machine-2, Insulation-2

Thanks, cmh chick

Sending you invites from 3 games that can take care of Power Source and Drill Machines. Let me know if you accept.

Morning all,

Looking for the following items to complete my Terminal Level 7 please.

3x Parking Meter
4x Wall Speaker
4x Arch Metal Detector

Hi Dave, if you send me your item, I can send back wall speakers from DAL-FTW and arch metal detectors from TMP-STP.

On my game signatures, any items that I can send with lines through them were the items that I could send before upgrading that particular building. I can't send them out, but I can return them if sent to me.

Hi Dave, if you send me your item, I can send back wall speakers from DAL-FTW and arch metal detectors from TMP-STP.

On my game signatures, any items that I can send with lines through them were the items that I could send before upgrading that particular building. I can't send them out, but I can return them if sent to me.
Thanks for that. Will send the items to you when I get home tomorrow. (y)

Reactions: LAX
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cmh chick
Username
cmh chick

sent friend request to Drew17, looking for insulation & drill machine please

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Dave: sent you Wall Speaker.
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Polar: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
@flip123: thanks for the multiple Fuel (20) and Flight Catering to my second game, sent Fuel (20) and Flight Catering to your Jpjpjp2 game.
@KerryJS: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel Hose.
@Samson Li: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@TSharper: thanks for the Passengers and Deicer to my second game, sent you Spare Propeller.
@nsari: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@melony: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Wireless Compass.
@javi: thanks for the Passengers, Flight Catering and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Nina: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Pavolko_Gun: sent you Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20)
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@rahaa: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Deicer.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom