Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 2nd March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cmh chick
Username
cmh chick
My LAX Regional & TMP-STP game can send those!!
Thank you! I will accept all gifts & neighbor request when I get home. For some reason my work Wifi lets me play the game but the ability get gifts & neighbor requests or visits is blocked... so weird!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thank you! I will accept all gifts & neighbor request when I get home. For some reason my work Wifi lets me play the game but the ability get gifts & neighbor requests or visits is blocked... so weird!!
Not weird, you can play the game without WiFi, except the things you need a connection with the server.... Like gifts (sending and receiving) neighbor visits and invites etc
So you probably don't have WiFi at work....

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cmh chick
Username
cmh chick
Not weird, you can play the game without WiFi, except the things you need a connection with the server.... Like gifts (sending and receiving) neighbor visits and invites etc
So you probably don't have WiFi at work....
I do have WiFi at work but they block games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom