Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 24th June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
It is the same and I got it.
The was the cool thing; after my game was restored I got my old friend code back.

DC

When your game was restored, did you have get a different set of giftable items? I notice one of my neighbors is now sending me fuel(20) yet it's the same friend code. I wish I can gift fuel(20) as well.:(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
tdv no i didnt receive, inco is with the version 1.93, have the good bug for sell planes etc, i can send gifts from inco but only can receive from the new acc of @bali and only from other players :S, but you can allways help inconveniente :)
diwata and Red Fox One tks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv Thanks very much for the paint(y)(y) and also to everyone else who send gifts to NOYA12.
The gifts for this game went out a moment ago ....
Fuel(20) is still very welkom!!!!!!
Thanks in advance.

I've just started a launch. 1146 points already in, 22.45 hrs. to go and 2e place is available. Feel free to join.

Reactions: tdv

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
Thanks Everyone for helping me complete my Level 7 items!

Going back to looking for the below.

Sky Ranger - I fat fingered the gift, not sure what you got, but if you send me a Spare Propeller, I'll send it back since you need one. (I saw that you just did, I'll return tomorrow)
Bali Hi - Sent one of the Fuel back to you, would appreciate the return. Sent Bali2 a Passenger Seat.
DJSANSE - Do you need Gyroscope more than Altimeter? I could use an Altimeter back if you don't mind.
gopsury83 - sent you the Spare Wire, could you send me the Beacon instead of the wire?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
syapik one parking for you.
@bali can you try to send with your new acc some item for mission controle center for inco :eek:ptical syste,solar cell etc. tks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom