Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 1st April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

Still 8 silver crescents available for those who want.... Friendcode: ac5z6f7
Not really playing, use it for sending gifts (quest items and in between sometimes duty free)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Hi all!! It's been a while since I've posted...I just sent crescents to my wonderful neighbors! Thanks for the wonderful response to my username change I received 70 crescents but those flowers aren't dropping any clovers and when they do those bunnies are sure being greedy with their eggs. My phone is getting ready to die and if I play the game for more than 5 minutes it crashes. I haven't been able to load Sophie2 or my test game because my phone crashes in the process so it seems as though no more super gifting for me :(.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi all!! It's been a while since I've posted...I just sent crescents to my wonderful neighbors! Thanks for the wonderful response to my username change I received 70 crescents but those flowers aren't dropping any clovers and when they do those bunnies are sure being greedy with their eggs. My phone is getting ready to die and if I play the game for more than 5 minutes it crashes. I haven't been able to load Sophie2 or my test game because my phone crashes in the process so it seems as though no more super gifting for me :(.
Hi Sophie, I put you on the crescents list (other thread)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for all the silver crescents. Need more silver crescents as I am still missing one more egg. And 20 more leaves to gather.
icon_biggrin.png

tdv and Bali Hi, if you would be so kind to send me altimeters, I would greatly appreciate. I am down to one as almost every jumbo repair needs one.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Sent out mostly silver crescents. I don't need them anymore but I will continue to send them exclusively during the Easter mission. lnbox me if you need something else. Thx

Hi Sophie,

Your signature is not updated...
Silver Crescent sent to Sophie- Crescent.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you for all the gifts. I posted last night that I was away for a few days without any Internet access. It was a very last minute trip and didn't know I wouldn't have Internet. I really appreciate all of the gifts. I don't want anyone to feel that I ignored your gifts. I sent out a few gifts last night with my very limited Internet and will send out my remaining gifts shortly. Once my gifts reset I will send out more gifts. Thank you all for understanding. I just updated with the new challenge and have to now read up to see what I need to do.

I Fly

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Sent out mostly silver crescents. I don't need them anymore but I will continue to send them exclusively during the Easter mission. lnbox me if you need something else. Thx
Hi melony, your name can off the crescents list in the other thread?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Went for a (almost) 100% FM at neighbors today.... 1 drop. Yesterday 2 drops. Really sometimes they drop anything, but they do drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom