Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 17th June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi, all:) thanks for all the gifts.
I need some help for building level7 (on sari game) from:
sergeant, Could you please send me monitor?
Sorumbas, Could you please send me laptop?
Blackcloud , thanks for lots of geiger counters (y) Now, I need item for building level 7, Could you please send me parking meter for tomorrow?
Bali Hi, thanks for office chair from Bali2. Could you pleasse send me again tomorrow?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
hi all,

are there outstanding friend requests for my flip123 game from the forum?

my game is starting to complain about friends and friend request so I will be deleting all friend requests in 24 hours of those who didn't tag me or sent a Pm . I assum the rest will not be from the forum
Hi flip123,
My game NOYA12 can help you with the fax and fuel catalyst, but i'm playing on android, so i'm not sure you will receive the right item on your iphone and ipad.
I'll send tomorrow night a fax to flip123 for try out, oke????

S

Sorumbas

Hi, all:) thanks for all the gifts.
I need some help for building level7 (on sari game) from:
sergeant, Could you please send me monitor?
Sorumbas, Could you please send me laptop?
Blackcloud , thanks for lots of geiger counters (y) Now, I need item for building level 7, Could you please send me parking meter for tomorrow?
Bali Hi, thanks for office chair from Bali2. Could you pleasse send me again tomorrow?

Already there ;)

Dear neighbours,

I am making a last ditch effort to complete the UFO challenge on Bali2 in 2 days (Lots of Geigers please).
I URGENTLY need to complete Bali2's MCC2, which need Solar cell x1, Spaceship Launch Console x2, Optical System x4.

I also need (not urgently) Assembly Robot x2, Spaceship Engine x2, Laser Level x3, Robot Tester x4 for the CSF.

In case you are wondering how come Bali2 is so "behind", that's because it was on old game stuck in time, and suddenly it was upgraded by Jellybean 4.2.2 update. And an avalanche of task rolled in, including the UFO quest.

Since Bali Hi is still out of commission, I had to play with Bali2 and start building everything from scratch! Need your help, people.

Thank you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I am making a last ditch effort to complete the UFO challenge on Bali2 in 2 days (Lots of Geigers please).
I also need (not urgently) Assembly Robot x2, Spaceship Engine x2, Laser Level x3, Robot Tester x4 for the CSF.

I will help with Geiger Counters and Robot Testers.
Anyone else on my neighbours list still need Geiger Counters?

I will help with Geiger Counters and Robot Testers.
Anyone else on my neighbours list still need Geiger Counters?

Thanks Blackcloud.

To those who has completed the challenge, I have a question (I am so out of date with this UFO challenge):
To complete the Some Like It Hot & Truth is Out There collection, it is a matter of speeding up your Jet, getting the Hydraulic Tool, then click on the UFO and hope that it gives you the collection items.

So all you need is really 1 Jet, a couple of Area 51 Maps and lots of fuel & luck?
Geigers is only for collecting 5 flying Saucers?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thanks Blackcloud.

To those who has completed the challenge, I have a question (I am so out of date with this UFO challenge):
To complete the Some Like It Hot & Truth is Out There collection, it is a matter of speeding up your Jet, getting the Hydraulic Tool, then click on the UFO and hope that it gives you the collection items.

So all you need is really 1 Jet, a couple of Area 51 Maps and lots of fuel & luck?
Geigers is only for collecting 5 flying Saucers?
yep

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi flip123,
My game NOYA12 can help you with the fax and fuel catalyst, but i'm playing on android, so i'm not sure you will receive the right item on your iphone and ipad.
I'll send tomorrow night a fax to flip123 for try out, oke????
vayka1, would be great if you tried. as my own game is out I can't test the cross over between platforms myself....

iphone does not have the catalyser by the way....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom