Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 15th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi, I need lot of fuel because I've activated a spy glass. Only one more S.L. Console, but my fuel reserves are near to zero. Can you help me? Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Hello everyone thanks for your gifts. I do not need mission items other than SLC x3. Sent the following today

Donclyde spare wire hope you get the parts needed for repair station upgrade.
nsari solar cell to both accounts
vayka1 solar cell to both accounts
Phantom spare prop to ph2
air canillas fuel
diwata defroster
karthi fuel
jlosada catering
Hotdog sparewire
Dulcesakura fuel
Kei landing lamp to kei2
jmlane solar cell
swimkim solar cell
melony nav module
lkoo fuel supply
Lebiegas solar cell
mandeer solar cell

Thanks again for your gifts. Still need loads of fuel to fly to canary islands and nice.

P

piloot Darwin

Hello everybody,
Thanx for the things you send us. Now we can go on

what we need more for the bigger planes is:
power source and isolation .
I also hope we can help you.

Thank you already.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Got the four SLC, now I'm collecting items for launch my rocket. Thanks for your fuel.​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Got the four SLC, now I'm collecting items for launch my rocket. Thanks for your fuel.​

Where did you get the SLC from canary islands nice shanghi or berlin ? I ask because I am flying to canary islands and nice and I gotten only 1 SLC in two days. Maybe I should be flying to somewhere else.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Where did you get the SLC from canary islands nice shanghi or berlin ? I ask because I am flying to canary islands and nice and I gotten only 1 SLC in two days. Maybe I should be flying to somewhere else.

I've taken it flying to Canary Islands and activating a spyglass, more or less in 4 hours. The bad thing is that I've no fuel reserves, I'm dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom