Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 11th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
tdv thank you very much for the wonderful gift. Probably could not have finished the hotel without your gifts. I am also very close to upgrading my control tower because of your gifts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a09rcii
Username
jkeeney73
Good evening all. A big thank you to tdv for the generous gifts. Thanks to all for gifts.

I could use 4 video walls from anyone that can send them, passengers and shears. Shears especially. Thanks. Will send out if I have you on my list and have the item. Use friends code to join me, I aways accept neighbors.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Good evening all. A big thank you to tdv for the generous gifts. Thanks to allmformgifts.

Incouldmuse 4 videomwalls from anyone that can send them, passengers and shears. Shears especially. Thanks. Will send out if I have you on my list and have the item. Use friends code to join me, inalways accept neighbors.

Hi jkeeney73 - It would be very helpful if you can update your signature.... so we know exactly what you need - rather than trying to search for your post.... hope you understand...

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Helo. Here it is already tuesday but I can not start a new tread because they (=work) blocked this site...and making one with my phone...
Thanks guys for your gifts
Sent yesterday gifts to many people : pienicki - city model, Phantom (2) packing machine, snowy70 - stapler

And I still need a lots of shears. Same old story, unlike the others I found 1 or 2 flowers with 20 shears...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Thanks for the gifts everyone

Sent the following

shears to Metrohenrik
shears to nsari
meal to nsari
shears to Red Fox One
to myriam
spare wire to javi
fuel hose to Sky Ranger
landing lamp to Kitty
fuel to air canillas
shears to lauren
shears to t1878
air vent filter to yabuki77
spare wire to flip123
binoculars to @Ana Cris Eusebio
meal to CC Rider
packaging machine to Phantom
shears to zenmie
shears to snowy70
to Sophie
spare prop to olly 333

yabuki77 please delete my old account lkoo2

I don't know.... i received air vent filter you sent from lk002, funny lk does not appear in my neighbour list. And I accidentally sent in return just now hahah.. sorry... Thank for the gift...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Thanks for all the gifts sent....

tdv and Sophie if it not too much of a trouble, can you help me with my Terminal Lv.5 and Repair Base Lv.5:notworthy: . I need a few of the items as stated in the signature.

Thanks in advance.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom