Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Missing Persons

Is this thread useful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
So I looked at my gifts and since the Prometheus Challenge I have a few neighbours I couldn't identify.
Who is:
- Hector
- Jdaddy
- Nev
- Gromit?
I accept neighbours but sometimes I delete them because I know nothing from them. But I will give this neighbours a chance, so who are you? Please tell me!

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Here I am again, its hopeless sometimes to find the right members. Is it an option to make a list of members of this forum who have a different forumname and username?
I'm looking for members but I can't find them on the memberlist.

I made a list on my own, so I know that PM is Brian Skinner, jason and jason2 is valestij, mg is myriam. I have no problems with them but there are more members on this forum, I couldn't find them (YM and gjcr by example). If there are more neighbours with this problem, we can make a thread with a list?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
my starter for 30 - if anyone can id these please?

!LANTERN/prop
3MSW
aftmi1l
ai0gp53
AirAlfred
akt
al-travelguide
Ambadar Airport
Ame
BD:
BE:
Bella's Airways
bibi
Bibs
bkolano
Bo ter ham
bucks01
C5Drvr
calc cashcounter
Claires1
cssg
dalana
Darrell
Dennisdc
DKP
dodgy
Droidair
Dy
Ergo Chair Plz
ethan

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Okay, so thats really confusing: 2 MG's
And yes I mean gcjr, do you know who this person is?
Thats why I make a list for myself, it makes it a lots easier. :whistle:

currently "MG" who is MG (nor myraim) has an avator - so I am just able to workout who they are...

gcjr is gcjr

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
olly 333 - I have about 159 games from people I know from this forum in my spreadsheet.... and possibly another 50 I have not entered into it. I am still missing 217!! :mad: - what can I say - I used to add people to TDV19 thinking it was just a temp game and nevery really kept count...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv, I think bibi must be bibigarf former username, and darrell is Beer Baron.
Thanks I did think of Bibigarf - but I already have him as bibigraf and Nick - and this bibi has a womon's avatar...

thanks on the darrell.... most on my list (now down to 213 of missing people) ring a bell with the in-game names - just need to look out for their posts...

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Here I am again, sorry but if your name is:

Haze machines
Time to rock
Drill machine
Panel tv
Shampoo plz

I don't know who you are, I don't know what to send you (okay I know what you want, but I can't help you with this items). Please make your name so that we could recognize you. And if you're not a member of the forum, please join us.

S

Sorumbas

I have two also :

JJ *items lv 24 (I´m almost sure that i saw him/her in this forum but i can´t find again)
foco *items lv 40

I hope everybody find who u r seeking :)

Top Bottom