Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Max Fuel?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
The last few times I leveled up did not increase the max fuel amount. It has stopped increasing and has remained at 90, so I thought maybe it will increase after incremental levels like every 5 or 10 or something.

Once you hit level 70 it will start going up again in increments of 1 until you hit 80 and stop again.

Only by building refinery you can get extra. GI game plan is the players to buy everything need to keep playing past a certain point.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Once you hit level 70 it will start going up again in increments of 1 until you hit 80 and stop again.

Only by building refinery you can get extra. GI game plan is the players to buy everything need to keep playing past a certain point.
Thanks! I guess I need to get the refinery since I have several levels to go before reaching 70.

Top Bottom