Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking to join an alliance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u2jzns
Username
Rgrubejr
I just quit an alliance that was 2 out of 4 members and the guy that made the alliance didn't even do anything. My friend code is 04u2jzns, airport is fly high. I'm a level 73, I'm a daily player and looking for like minded pilots, gamers or whatever you call yourself. Thank you for your time and help

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I just quit an alliance that was 2 out of 4 members and the guy that made the alliance didn't even do anything. My friend code is 04u2jzns, airport is fly high. I'm a level 73, I'm a daily player and looking for like minded pilots, gamers or whatever you call yourself. Thank you for your time and help
Cheers, please do not post alliance request thread in threads not related to it. You can open the thread in the alliance specific thread (just scroll lottle down, below launches threads). There you can find many similar threads, including the ones where people are looking for additional members in their alliances.

Top Bottom