Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for help.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044w7005
Username
Autumn
I have been playing for a long while off and on but I'm now to this site and can't find what I'm looking for.. I have mostly only been able to get "in-game" friends through the random pick tab, and I need to know if android users can or cannot add people using other devices or operating systems.
And is there a collum or thread here that is for adding friends?

Device
  1. Windows PC
@Autumn
Hello!
I am using Win 10 and I've added Android users as my neighbours. I cant remember if I've added IOS aswell.
If you want to become neighbours and exchange gifts, let me

My code is in my signature.

Cheers!

I have been playing for a long while off and on but I'm now to this site and can't find what I'm looking for.. I have mostly only been able to get "in-game" friends through the random pick tab, and I need to know if android users can or cannot add people using other devices or operating systems.
And is there a collum or thread here that is for adding friends?
Windows, android and iOS can all connect with each other these days. Have a scan through the sigs of members and see if any look good as neighbours. That's what this forum is all about. As long as you send a message (PM) or tag the member in a post, you'll pick up lots of neighbours in here. I've never once been knocked back if I've sent a message and the only time I've ever knocked someone back was because they had a completely empty signature and didn't seem interested in putting the effort in to fix it up.

As @Bob69bob mentioned you can add pretty much anyone. It would probably be a good idea to post in the weekly trading threads, both windows and ios/android. Players will be more likely to see your post in those threads as many don't look in this thread as it is just an automated welcoming.

Also if you want to add players always PM or tag them as many do not accept requests unless they know it is from this forum. Some players myself included you would actually have to ask for their code or for them to add you. This is generally done to ensure the player is an active forum member. :cool:

Top Bottom